Werribee v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

salivating over luke mcdonald as father son, also greenwood finally getting a full game and hopefully being able to reboot his afl career.

currie for ruck, and daw smashing packs up forward. well done milky could never do it in afl though, that thing about being the bees main target is a pretty good summary

Can someone give a bit of a summary re Mason Wood? Where was he playing? Thoughts? Observations? Likely predictions for this year and for beyond?

We have a beauty mate. Good hands, smooth mover and tough. Fantastic build and at 6 ft 3 he looks very likely.

His second half was very impressive with his leading and marking. Needs to be more unselfish.

Can someone give a bit of a summary re Mason Wood? Where was he playing? Thoughts? Observations? Likely predictions for this year and for beyond?

If this boy is not playing firsts next year I'll give up going to the footy. He's Wayne Carey's height but a lot lighter at the moment, moves like the wind (but effortlessly), keeps his eye on the ball, long left foot kick, good mark, good on the ground.

Made the odd bum decision by foot but just wait until he gets his eye in.

I'm polishing up the bandwagon. It's been in the back shed for a while gathering dust, cobwebs and spiders.

We have a beauty mate. Good hands, smooth mover and tough. Fantastic build and at 6 ft 3 he looks very likely.

His second half was very impressive with his leading and marking. Needs to be more unselfish.

Beat me to it BE. Two-finger typing.:(

If this boy is not playing firsts next year I'll give up going to the footy. He's Wayne Carey's height but a lot lighter at the moment, moves like the wind (but effortlessly), keeps his eye on the ball, long left foot kick, good mark, good on the ground.

Made the odd bum decision by foot but just wait until he gets his eye in.

I'm polishing up the bandwagon. It's been in the back shed for a while gathering dust, cobwebs and spiders.

Nice hands at ground level. He has the talent, we just need to steadily build his strength.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back