Game Day West Coast Eagles vs. Sydney Swans - Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really really do not like playing at this ground
Apparently the players didn't even come out for a warm up to see what the conditions were like... I mean, if that doesn't tell you we're absolutely soft because it was too cold for them! As well as the fact that if we'd actually gone out there we could maybe see it was blowing a gale and our kicking game may have needed to change?? Jee whiz.

Do you think he’s getting the board out to just read the names on it?

If he’s sitting still in the box he’d be slammed. He’s got the board out clearly making changes, and he’s getting slammed.

fu** me, what do you want him to do in the box?

He clearly needs to be at that glass screaming and ranting. Better still, get down to the boundary and some one on one verbal abuse!!

How was that not interference by Franklin on Barrass before? No eyes on the ball, pushing him in the front in a marking contest? We're getting smashed, no need to help them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can blame the coach as much as you want guys, but when all of your players are 2nd to the football and can’t get it in their hands, you can’t blame the coach for that. Our guys are standing around, watching the opposition pick the ball up and are doing absolutely **** all about it. When we’ve got the ball we are not leading hard and providing options, we’re all standing around waiting for someone else to do the work. We are a team of witches hats because we don’t give a ****.

Why can't we just forfeit every game in Geelong from now to eternity?

I'd honestly rather start every season -4pts than watch the shit show we always put on in that shit hole.

Barely got over being angry last week.

now this.

Season done, questioning much about club, including the coach when you see efforts like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back