2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheed now can’t kick over a man 10 metres in front of him… when’s his contract up?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So many basic issues. Stopping and watching when the ball is still in play expecting it to go out instead of making the play >.<

With Gaff and Sheed in the centre square in the wafl, I think this shows the club still don't get it... absolutely pantsed in there and no defensive mindset at all, especially when getting dominated in the ruck

With Gaff and Sheed in the centre square in the wafl, I think this shows the club still don't get it... absolutely pantsed in there and no defensive mindset at all, especially when getting dominated in the ruck
What’s the options? The coaches only have to work with what list they are provided.

Hall and Trew won’t play 100% game time on ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit messy, but really promising. Could be a lot in it, but won’t pay off straight away.

Definitely worth persisting.
Agreed, worth persisting for sure its nice to see a smooth mover back there with some skills and getting some drive

What’s the options? The coaches only have to work with what list they are provided.

Hall and Trew won’t play 100% game time on ball.
Play a wafl topup or a culley / rotate a kid through for exposure

These 2 should not get near our centre square at afl, so should play a role they could contribute at afl. Imo Sheed is that high half forward only at afl now. Gaff is...nowhere, but play him on a wing

Play a wafl topup or a culley / rotate a kid through for exposure

These 2 should not get near our centre square at afl, so should play a role they could contribute at afl. Imo Sheed is that high half forward only at afl now. Gaff is...nowhere, but play him on a wing
Not for a second suggesting Gaff or Sheed are AFL level mids these days but I think you are overestimating our ammo top ups and Culley will be getting absolutely managed atm.

Gods, we have missed Liam Ryan

Not for a second suggesting Gaff or Sheed are AFL level mids these days but I think you are overestimating our ammo top ups and Culley will be getting absolutely managed atm.
Yeh, I'm not trying to say others would do any better in terms of winning the game, more saying its a total waste of time playing those 2 in the centre in a development team when it shouldnt be their afl positions and just makes me think that if / when they get back in, they are still flagged to play in there.

Side note. Ryan again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back