Media West Coast Wonders Premiership Favorites After Signing

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Wonders have now been dubbed sure favorites to win the premiership after signing gun mature-aged footballer, PVF.

After a three year absence from the league PVF has decided to return and show everyone what it takes to be a winner.

'I've been a winner all my life and it's not going to change now. I work hard to be the best and i make my teammates better cause my winning attitude just rubs off on them and they want want to be the best too. People may think i'm being arrogant but i just have great confidence in myself and the Wonders that we expect nothing but to be the best."

The rest of the league better watch out!

He is doing a Marty Clarke.

Was okay first time around but his 2nd attempt has everyone plonking him straight into SC sides with confidence.

Are you serious?

People think my thread was crap. **** have a look at this.

Every now and again I like to slip a grammar error into my post - it keeps everyone on their toes.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Are you serious?

Deddy, shame on you!

First you try to bag out Doke in his 1st thread, now PVF?!

Sure you can say their tone and arrogance might encourage a verbal tango and these gentleman can obviously handle it. That's not the issue.

The issue is you provide no reason for your attacks. All you seem to say in a monotone voice is "This is s**t."

Provide reasons, logic and creativity to your n00b vendetta otherwise their 1st impression of you will be 'uninspiring' to say the least. You're showing your hand to early, Doke and PVF will not be fooled by your posting abilities like I was when I first arrived, they will know straight up exactly who you are.

Deddy, shame on you!

We all though you were better than that and I'm only telling you these truths now because I like you. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deddy, shame on you!

First you try to bag out Doke in his 1st thread, now PVF?!

Sure you can say their tone and arrogance might encourage a verbal tango and these gentleman can obviously handle it. That's not the issue.

The issue is you provide no reason for your attacks. All you seem to say in a monotone voice is "This is s**t."

Provide reasons, logic and creativity to your n00b vendetta otherwise their 1st impression of you will be 'uninspiring' to say the least. You're showing your hand to early, Doke and PVF will not be fooled by your posting abilities like I was when I first arrived, they will know straight up exactly who you are.

Deddy, shame on you!

We all though you were better than that and I'm only telling you these truths now because I like you. :)
**** the SFA. **** all of you.

You expect better? Why? I have no idea why people expect me to be a good poster. When have I shown it?

You can all shove it, see you at the Mobbs Medal night, flogs. :thumbsdown:

**** the SFA. **** all of you.

You expect better? Why? I have no idea why people expect me to be a good poster. When have I shown it?

You can all shove it, see you at the Mobbs Medal night, flogs. :thumbsdown:

You were mighty in match threads, most notably against the furies and dragons. However you have spent to much time at Andonis (or what ever his name is) and THB house and there personality is rubbing off on you.

Bring back Air Deddy.

Are you still cool to pick me up on Mobbs medal night?

You were mighty in match threads, most notably against the furies and dragons. However you have spent to much time at Andonis (or what ever his name is) and THB house and there personality is rubbing off on you.

Bring back Air Deddy.

Are you still cool to pick me up on Mobbs medal night?

Yeah. 7 o'clock still good?

*Sigh* Match threads are were I do my best work, it's kind of hard when we haven't had on in god knows when. Get the Mobbs Medal over with and SoO not really looking forward to that as much as I thought I would. Bring on Season 15.

Are you serious?

I'm very serious, you seem like a very jealous person.

Cheer up buttercup, not everyone can be like me ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back