Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, checkout all the SFA minnows in here looking to pick at a potential Wonders carcass.

Tell them to GTFO Wonders

Lol, checkout all the SFA minnows in here looking to pick at a potential Wonders carcass.

Shut up you sexist, homophobic, racist prick.

Doesn't really bother me tbh.

I missed a meltdown? Where was this?

Was on the footy jumpers board, however, Haro decided to bring a little bit of it in here by ironically calling the mod a coward which that and the red was the final straw.

Got to give the minnows their moment, It's not every day they'll get a chance to... for some of them it'll probably be the highlight of their careers.

Was on the footy jumpers board, however, Haro decided to bring a little bit of it in here by ironically calling the mod a coward which that and the red was the final straw.

Got to give the minnows their moment, It's not every day they'll get a chance to... for some of them it'll probably be the highlight of their careers.
Certainly the greatest of mine.

How long until you announce the signing of HaroLad, pantskyle?

Well seeing as this is my last season I won't be signing anyone for any team. I'd be very surprised if brahj or DJ would even consider it.

Well seeing as this is my last season I won't be signing anyone for any team. I'd be very surprised if brahj or DJ would even consider it.

Huh. That's odd. :eek: Pretty pathetic from them, if you ask me.

Wait.

tumblr_mdrj6kuWFz1qgworxo1_250.jpg

I am not captain anymore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back