Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to have a bit of a gap between yarraville and west, bit strange since we've already beaten them and couldve beaten them by much more if we didnt drop off.

Deer park

Albanvale
Coburg
Parkside
West
Yarra
Lavo
W/v
Cs
Braybrook
Nth sunshine

You have got no idea if you really think Parkside will finish above Laverton this year.

Wow... Just wow... This post is a prime example of why people simply laugh at you.. Not with you.. At you...

Next time you decide to respond, instead of trying to keep up with me, just go at your own pace.. It will make you seem a little less desperate and possibly give the impression that you really don't have no idea at all.. :D

dot dot dot!!!

keep up with a half back flanker:eek:.....no dont think so......

will give a pre match review of deer park v albanvale match next week.....

stay tuned;)

what have you got for us......???? except slagging and tainting the deer park footy club about a couple of who id say ressie players having a crack(from over the fence) at a poor old coburg player......

keep up your good work!!!

dot dot dot!!!

keep up with a half back flanker:eek:.....no dont think so......

will give a pre match review of deer park v albanvale match next week.....

stay tuned;)

what have you got for us......???? except slagging and tainting the deer park footy club about a couple of who id say ressie players having a crack(from over the fence) at a poor old coburg player......

keep up your good work!!!

I will give you the courtesy of a warning, but I have a feeling it won't last long, abuse won't be tolerated....

I look forward to the review, I am certain that we could possibly make sense of at least one line.. But I shall wait with baited breath...

But to be honest, I could do 15 minutes research and know more and forget more about this league than you could ever hope is possible...

Bolded section is just a reminder of just how courageous these people and the person who is defending them are...

I will give you the courtesy of a warning, but I have a feeling it won't last long, abuse won't be tolerated....

I look forward to the review, I am certain that we could possibly make sense of at least one line.. But I shall wait with baited breath...

But to be honest, I could do 15 minutes research and know more and forget more about this league than you could ever hope is possible...

Bolded section is just a reminder of just how courageous these people and the person who is defending them are...

Most likely weapons was one of the cowards hanging over the fence... Doesn't have much in his life since his missus played up with a mate

Most likely weapons was one of the cowards hanging over the fence... Doesn't have much in his life since his missus played up with a mate

hahahaha and they say i talk sh1t.......another jelous bloke who ive made runs against i spose......you talk alot about spotty......your not dooooooly are you.......hahaha

less dots there's a start.......good work!!!

secondly your bigfootymod tag is getting to you a bit too much......7 or so posts and its all about me......i like that!!!

if you read my moronic posts(it might be hard for someone of you great stature) hahaha have i defended what was said from over the fence???.....just that it happens everywhere in every league.....so deal with it!!!

good work keep it up!!!! ill await for 1 of your most academic responses......pppffftttt

stay tuned;)

hahahaha and they say i talk sh1t.......another jelous bloke who ive made runs against i spose......you talk alot about spotty......your not dooooooly are you.......hahaha

Made runs against...?? Sorry mate I have a life and if I did play cricket it wouldn't be in some fukn tinpot comp.
Your an average cricketer
Shocking footballer
And just a shit bloke

Good feedback. I dont know many players in the comp but ill have a go...

1. Condos 2. Day 3. Wells 4. Docherty 5. Atik 6. Paone
7. Kennedy 8. Lubke 9. Summers 10. Baker

Emerg harris denelly phipps tyrell lane mainsbridge zurek?

1. Dp 2. Alb 3. Sy 4. Lav 5. Wyn 6. Ps 7. Wf 8. Cd 9. Cs 10. Bra 11. Nth

Its just an opinion, as im no expert on div2.

Ladder I rekon will be
Der park
Albanvale
Yarra
Windhamvale
Coburg
Wfoots
Lavo
Parksid
Caro
Braybrok
Nth sun

Best players
Condos DP
Baker Yarra
Denelly Wvale
Kennidy Lavo
Ff from west foot
Lubky Wvale
Cali Coburg
Somers DP
Atik alb
Docety alb
Evans Wvale
Mainsbrige park
Paoni Lavo
Trivosky DP
Resky Wvale

What do u people think? Handy playas there I rekon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

less dots there's a start.......good work!!!

secondly your bigfootymod tag is getting to you a bit too much......7 or so posts and its all about me......i like that!!!

if you read my moronic posts(it might be hard for someone of you great stature) hahaha have i defended what was said from over the fence???.....just that it happens everywhere in every league.....so deal with it!!!

good work keep it up!!!! ill await for 1 of your most academic responses......pppffftttt

stay tuned;)

Yes, my only 7 posts ever are about you.. You are just that special.. :rolleyes:

You are getting closer to learning how to put a full sentence together, I am honoured that I am helping to bring along those motor skills of yours.. It's a proud day... :cool::thumbsu:

(Not even worth trying to work out the any actual meaning, it's too moronic, but almost putting a sentence together is exciting for you, good job little fella)

Yes, my only 7 posts ever are about you.. You are just that special.. :rolleyes:

You are getting closer to learning how to put a full sentence together, I am honoured that I am helping to bring along those motor skills of yours.. It's a proud day... :cool::thumbsu:

(Not even worth trying to work out the any actual meaning, it's too moronic, but almost putting a sentence together is exciting for you, good job little fella)

thanks sir!!!

Just the bullshit the league dont need. Supporters should never get involved in a on-field incident, leave it to the players to sort it out. These so-called supporters should be ashamed of themselves and should serve a warning to all supporters that this type of anti-social behaviour is not tolerated at any club AT ALL.

There are very good people who run all local clubs and dont deserve any bad publicity that comes their way. Its all good that we go down to our local clubs and enjoy a few drinks but dont do anything stupid as such as what happened on Saturday.

We all need to work hard and eliminate anti-social behaviour within our clubs and not bring the WRFL and our clubs into disrepute.

Thats all I have to say!

Not a sign of a chink in the Deer Park foreign legion rolling in is there? Word is a couple of high priced recruits not at all happy with things not agreed to in contracts being tossed in when payments being made? Apparently the parkers are running the most expensive tape in the history of the game and the players are coughing up for it?? Fines for fairy stories and players losing upto a weeks pay in 5 for things not in contracts?

Not a sign of a chink in the Deer Park foreign legion rolling in is there? Word is a couple of high priced recruits not at all happy with things not agreed to in contracts being tossed in when payments being made? Apparently the parkers are running the most expensive tape in the history of the game and the players are coughing up for it?? Fines for fairy stories and players losing upto a weeks pay in 5 for things not in contracts?

all paid players have their $$$$ taken out for functions/membership/clothing.......just like non paid players who'd have to forkout of their own pocket.......

no new secrets there.......

60k wouldnt be the most expensive i wouldnt think!!!!

cheers

all paid players have their $$$$ taken out for functions/membership/clothing.......just like non paid players who'd have to forkout of their own pocket.......

cheers

Obviously coaches payments not included:thumbsu:

60K divide 18 rounds = $3,333 per game
3,333 divide 20 players (coach not incl) = $166.50 average player payments

Some food for thought but I think if this is your average payments for divvy 2 footy, having seen the standard you should win the flag by 15 goals:D

PS: Your still a tool:)

cheers

Obviously coaches payments not included:thumbsu:

60K divide 18 rounds = $3,333 per game
3,333 divide 20 players (coach not incl) = $166.50 average player payments

Some food for thought but I think if this is your average payments for divvy 2 footy, having seen the standard you should win the flag by 15 goals:D

PS: Your still a tool:)

im not winning any flag mate..........sure hope the d/p footy club does though.....

im amazed itsmyshow didnt come up with these figures..........

and yes coaches payments not included.......d/p got him for free!!!basicaly;)

stay tuned for the d/p cobra game run down..........

I'm a player at a club in this league and I read this forum all the time and it really gets on my nerves how everybody sooks about deer park having all this money and players why is it when a challenge comes up everybody runs away and sooks yes they are good and yes they are paid well just toughen up and work out how to beat them they are flesh and blood it can be done remember leigh Matthews quote if it bleeds you can kill it!!!!!

I'm a player at a club in this league and I read this forum all the time and it really gets on my nerves how everybody sooks about deer park having all this money and players why is it when a challenge comes up everybody runs away and sooks yes they are good and yes they are paid well just toughen up and work out how to beat them they are flesh and blood it can be done remember leigh Matthews quote if it bleeds you can kill it!!!!!

Very good post and a great point you make.... Every club in this league would if they had the opportunity have more money to spend on its club (be that to spend on players, coaches, clubrooms/facilities, etc) they would...
No point bitching and moaning about it as it is part of local football and life in general... No-one that wins tattslotto goes and buys a second-hand VL commodore!

Take the challenge on and anything can happen come finals time as was proven in 2009 when Parkside went through (correct me if I am wrong but with an average winning margin of 50 plus points) undefeated and yet lost the GF.

Very good post and a great point you make.... Every club in this league would if they had the opportunity have more money to spend on its club (be that to spend on players, coaches, clubrooms/facilities, etc) they would...
No point bitching and moaning about it as it is part of local football and life in general... No-one that wins tattslotto goes and buys a second-hand VL commodore!

Take the challenge on and anything can happen come finals time as was proven in 2009 when Parkside went through (correct me if I am wrong but with an average winning margin of 50 plus points) undefeated and yet lost the GF.

and if u really wanna win at all costs, u just belt Condos so he cant get back up in the GF, at least 10 goals gone right there and u will win lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back