Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, its been a while since iv'e been on here. Weapons u just rattled me ahaha nah but i have been reading closely its good phippa has jumped on.
Ill comment on some topics that caught my eye

Deer Park/James Condos- Gotta get off the big boys back hes always been a great player in the west + he has kicked a ton so good on him.It would be interesting to see how even the division would if dp had to go up and glenorden came down.

Phippa- Like i said its good he's on big footy, putting up some good posts
playing great footy all over the ground, team of the year 4 sure.

Laverton-Get over yourselves u guys just can't play footy actually drivers a gun i got headbutted twice and punched in mouth very undciplined units

Justin-Ive got no dramas with coaches being on Big Footy just dont show to many cards also control ya players

Coburg- Dont know to much but i know west are gonna smash em tomorrow i do know alot of players wanted out???

Karim- Trying to start west's onballers b4 the game.Lol trying to fly the flag hey i like it.Whats your name again or your nickame aahahaha

Cricket- Leave cricket alone its a great game it was good to c winter cricket at deer park anyone who wants to play cricket the Ashfield Cricket Club are always looking for players

West Footscray-Getting better by the game just need more 4 quarter games its been a big year considering the years we have put up with the crowds r slowly coming back sneaky chance for top 5 big game ahead.

Watch West Run!!!!!!

Hey all, its been a while since iv'e been on here. Weapons u just rattled me ahaha nah but i have been reading closely its good phippa has jumped on.
Ill comment on some topics that caught my eye

Deer Park/James Condos- Gotta get off the big boys back hes always been a great player in the west + he has kicked a ton so good on him.It would be interesting to see how even the division would if dp had to go up and glenorden came down.

Phippa- Like i said its good he's on big footy, putting up some good posts
playing great footy all over the ground, team of the year 4 sure.

Laverton-Get over yourselves u guys just can't play footy actually drivers a gun i got headbutted twice and punched

in mouth very undciplined units

Justin-Ive got no dramas with coaches being on Big Footy just dont show to many cards also control ya players

Coburg- Dont know to much but i know west are gonna smash em tomorrow i do know alot of players wanted out???

Karim- Trying to start west's onballers b4 the game.Lol trying to fly the flag hey i like it.Whats your name again or your nickame aahahaha

Cricket- Leave cricket alone its a great game it was good to c winter cricket at deer park anyone who wants to play cricket the Ashfield Cricket Club are always looking for players

West Footscray-Getting better by the game just need more 4 quarter games its been a big year considering the years we have put up with the crowds r slowly coming back sneaky chance for top 5 big game ahead.

Watch West Run!!!!!!

Dude u didn't want to shake my hand b4 the game nothing in it. Not nice what I got called hehe very unlucky getting sent off I actually laughed when the ump told me lol

what happened???did you melt under the conditions........:eek:[/quote]

We got smashed by a better team on the day, its probably the worst game ive experienced playing with this young side. I so wanted to win that game. Coburg were first to the ball all day and wanted it more than west. congrates to them cos now they should make finals :thumbsu:

West had no winners really all day, apart from myself there were 3 players. M Hilton was desperate and with his 2nd and 3rd efforts, for a ruckman was awsome and good to see. BT beat his opponents at full back and took some very strong marks and Speaks tried hard but was swomped nearly every time he got it. thats about all there was

In all im very disappointed personally in wests efforts cos i have so much belief in west and the young kids playing there, I just wished they believed in themselves as much as i do and start playing to there real potential before the season has past and finals are totally out of reach if not already.

Dude u didn't want to shake my hand b4 the game nothing in it. Not nice what I got called hehe very unlucky getting sent off I actually laughed when the ump told me lol

lol, its funny, especailly considering ur nicknames lebo and my sources tell me ur not even lebanese, racial vilification, what a joke :D

what happened???did you melt under the conditions........:eek:

We got smashed by a better team on the day, its probably the worst game ive experienced playing with this young side. I so wanted to win that game. Coburg were first to the ball all day and wanted it more than west. congrates to them cos now they should make finals :thumbsu:

West had no winners really all day, apart from myself there were 3 players. M Hilton was desperate and with his 2nd and 3rd efforts, for a ruckman was awsome and good to see. BT beat his opponents at full back and took some very strong marks and Speaks tried hard but was swomped nearly every time he got it. thats about all there was

In all im very disappointed personally in wests efforts cos i have so much belief in west and the young kids playing there, I just wished they believed in themselves as much as i do and start playing to there real potential before the season has past and finals are totally out of reach if not already.[/quote]

what you blokes dont know is that coburg ask anyone around the traps play their ground very well and are hard to beat when they play on their dunghill.......simple......u underestimated them......plus imo they arnt a bad side.........

no winners lol apart from myself.......hahahaha did ''you'' win the game:confused:

get your hand off it.....;)

what you blokes dont know is that coburg ask anyone around the traps play their ground very well and are hard to beat when they play on their dunghill.......simple......u underestimated them......plus imo they arnt a bad side.........
no winners lol apart from myself.......hahahaha did ''you'' win the game:confused:
get your hand off it.....;)[/quote]

honestly, i new about there ground mate and yes there ok but i dont believe better than west (obviously they were on sat)

i did my job mate but had very little support from my team mates :p

dont use my hand mate only my thumb and pointer :eek:
cheers for the rap up tho :D

ur sources tell porky pies im def lebanese mate:thumbsu:

Also mate, I thought you guys played very well against us last week, didnt give up n showed west a few times how to play. Get a couple more players next year and you might be winning a few more games.

goodkuck for the rest of the year :)

Bit of news doing the rounds in relation to Deer Park and the program for 2012. I see in a local news article that the prez is stating that Deer Park is again getting kids coming through which is a positive with the new growth in the area. Everything goes in cycles and it's good to see. However!!!! A major concern and I see it as a major issue is the attempts by Deer Park to increase the under 18's for next season by offering cash payments to current top age under 16's. The words " Come across to us next season and play div 1 and we will sling you some cash as well." This is just garbage. What does this breed into a club? I know this is a fact that money has been offered to under 16's and this is a concern. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of news doing the rounds in relation to Deer Park and the program for 2012. I see in a local news article that the prez is stating that Deer Park is again getting kids coming through which is a positive with the new growth in the area. Everything goes in cycles and it's good to see. However!!!! A major concern and I see it as a major issue is the attempts by Deer Park to increase the under 18's for next season by offering cash payments to current top age under 16's. The words " Come across to us next season and play div 1 and we will sling you some cash as well." This is just garbage. What does this breed into a club? I know this is a fact that money has been offered to under 16's and this is a concern. Thoughts?

I agree with your thoughts, good on deer park for getting these kids coming through, but im sensing that they have more dollars than sense.

It sounds stupid to be paying these kids to play U18s, they cant be signed to a contract as its against the law and is also morally wrong.

Deer Park, there are better ways than throwing around cash to get what you want!!

I agree with your thoughts, good on deer park for getting these kids coming through, but im sensing that they have more dollars than sense.

It sounds stupid to be paying these kids to play U18s, they cant be signed to a contract as its against the law and is also morally wrong.

Deer Park, there are better ways than throwing around cash to get what you want!!

i agree also.....

though.....if the kids are good enough to play in div 1 snrs why wouldnt they get some incentive payment.......no contracts just incentive payment......nothing wrong with that......imo they wouldnt get any money comming across to play 18's but in the snrs only.......

name them.........
Why would Secure38 have to name them it is a known fact kids have been approached and offered cash by certain people at DPFC.
I cant beleive what i have saw, a DPFC reserve coach oops has been seen watching u16s train at a certain club. Whats in that, maybe taking down notes of certain players he wants in his u18 2012 side or does his car just keep breaking down everytime an u16 team trains.
Hay, spy $man GET A LIFE.:thumbsdown:

what happened???did you melt under the conditions........:eek:

In all im very disappointed personally in wests efforts cos i have so much belief in west and the young kids playing there, I just wished they believed in themselves as much as i do and start playing to there real potential before the season has past and finals are totally out of reach if not already.[/quote]

West had no winners really all day, apart from myself there were 3 players

^^^ Get Your Hand Off It Phippa.

Christian day, number 7 for deer park possibly the single best player in metropolitan Melbourne going round, will have the grand final wrapped up at the end of the year
And I dare say will pole high in the league b n f, not bad for a bloke who doesn't put his head over the nut
Furthermore his ability to hit targets and win the ball makes me moist

I personally think that TIPTOPTHOMMO is the best full forward in the league behind James Condos..... Any responses??

Even though he's kicked more goals and i think a better player over all i still think hes soft at the footy.

Why name them? what is that going to prove? The fact is that the men in question have offered coin to under 16's to play 18's at Deer Park next year not seniors under 18's. Good basis for failure I would suggest:thumbsu:

because you may be talking sh!t.....i think its unheard of paying kids to play jnr footy....(if they were playing snrs fair enough)....imo thats not the right way to go about it!!!!and i wouldnt think imo that deer park would do that.......

at the moment i have no say so whatever happens happens i spose.......

Why would Secure38 have to name them it is a known fact kids have been approached and offered cash by certain people at DPFC.
I cant beleive what i have saw, a DPFC reserve coach oops has been seen watching u16s train at a certain club. Whats in that, maybe taking down notes of certain players he wants in his u18 2012 side or does his car just keep breaking down everytime an u16 team trains.
Hay, spy $man GET A LIFE.:thumbsdown:

so he has the job for next year????i wouldnt think so......im going to be tough opposition.......for the job......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back