What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Theory was the first album I ever had. I lived to see the video clip for In The End on Video Hits on a Satuday morning when it was doing the rounds.

Great album. Well, I don't know if I could get into it if I was hearing it for the first time now and I wouldn't publicly admit to enjoying LP now, but it's bloody awesome to me. Papercut is probably my favourite of the lot.

I listened to the album for the first time since about 2001 a month or so ago. It was better than I remembered. Papercut is a killer tune and A Place In My Head has a ripper chorus. Its a good album for what it is.

I imagine only racists and anti-vaccine quacks are the only people in the world who don't like Faithless

Another nomination

These guys rocked my world in the early 2000s.
Never saw them live but made up for it (somewhat) with several Mars Volta gigs over the years.

These guys rocked my world in the early 2000s.
Never saw them live but made up for it (somewhat) with several Mars Volta gigs over the years.

Sparta were really good as well. A bit more technical.

Interesting to see they've got back together and will be releasing a new album

God no

But the title track is a ******* belter.

Do you not like SOAD or just not like the album?

I reckon I listened to it daily for about 2 years after it came out. ******* cracker of an album.

what is the boards opinions on fall out boy because personally damn good #onlymillenialswillgetthisopinionprobably

Singles band. Was in a different place and never got into them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back