What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best live performances of all time.....

I bought strings for my first guitar the same gauge cos i wanted to sound like SRV. My fingers bled and the neck of my guitar bent cos they were friggin thick..We certainly lost a talent too soon when he went.

Killer chorus, **** the PMRC I'm with ya angry Dave... Underrated album too

im not a fish, im a man, hook in mouth... definitely in my top few favourite megadeth songs.
great album, set the world afire, mary jane, 502..... nice. could have done without the sex pistols cover though.

im not a fish, im a man, hook in mouth... definitely in my top few favourite megadeth songs.
great album, set the world afire, mary jane, 502..... nice. could have done without the sex pistols cover though.
Reading Dave's book he actually wanted to cover Problems by the Pistols for the album but was talked into doing Anarchy as it would garner more attention... I dunno it kinda gels OK with angry punkish/metal tunes like Liar and Hook in Mouth, It's the only Megadeth Remaster i prefer to the original.

*Steve Jones apparently wanted 100 bucks and some suction when he arrived at the studio for the anarchy session lol

Reading Dave's book he actually wanted to cover Problems by the Pistols for the album but was talked into doing Anarchy as it would garner more attention... I dunno it kinda gels OK with angry punkish/metal tunes like Liar and Hook in Mouth, It's the only Megadeth Remaster i prefer to the original.

*Steve Jones apparently wanted 100 bucks and some suction when he arrived at the studio for the anarchy session lol
they ended up covering problems which i feel is much better than their cover of anarchy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back