What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

phoenix caused me a dilemma.

bought tickets to see them earlier this year, only to find out they clashed with ACDC.

ACDC was always going to win, but damn i want to see phoenix now.

my engagement party was also meant for that night, but that was the first one cut from the list.

why don't you have if you're feeling sinister yet? jesus.
When I went to JB, they only had Tigermilk, Boy w/ etc and "Write about love", which I knew was their latest.

So I just bought the next in line.

I'll buy that one now. Better than Tigermilk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only 8 tracks of 13 in, but I think the overall positive of the album is that it shows they're (hopefully) ready to abandon the commerical sound of that album/song.

It might not be anything like their "true" sound, but it's back to a more Southern sound, and as I said, hopefully it's an indication that now that they've bought their mansions, they're ready to go back to music that is "them", not what'll sell records.

I agree.

There's still obviously a commercial element to it, but I thought there was signs they're wanting to introduce their new "fans" to their old style.

Kings Of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill says he's been sent emails from fans dissatisfied with how big the band have become since releasing 'Sex On Fire'. He said he's not bothered by the messages, but admitted: "I've gotten a couple of farewell emails from fans, saying it was a good run, but we're to the point where they have to share us with too many people who don't like us for the 'right' reasons"

At least they know people aren't happy.

I'll buy that one now. Better than Tigermilk?

it's the best album ever.

hey does anyone download the first disc of this album for me, and then upload Track 2 - Platypus, Track 14 - On Again/Off Again, Track 15 - At the Bottom, Track 17 - Scrap Music, Track 18 - Whatever I Do Is Right & Track 19 - Quickstep onto like mediafire in a zip/rar or something for me? Cause I don't wanna download something I already have most of it. Pretty plz? I'll find the download link for it.

Coincidently, this band put out 2-3 great ep's and singles, broke up, reunited, and then made their first album. rock n roll

hey does anyone download the first disc of this album for me, and then upload Track 2 - Platypus, Track 14 - On Again/Off Again, Track 15 - At the Bottom, Track 17 - Scrap Music, Track 18 - Whatever I Do Is Right & Track 19 - Quickstep onto like mediafire in a zip/rar or something for me? Cause I don't wanna download something I already have most of it. Pretty plz? I'll find the download link for it.

screw you guys. if it seals the deal, you don't have to include Track 14 - On Again/Off Again. idiots who tag songs wrongly/badly should die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back