What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

Sublime - do you watch Grand Designs (the UK version?)
I watch it now and then but i'm not a huge fan of Grand Designs in general. Too many pompous, self centred people on the show to handle. Plus so many of them don't appeal to me at all. They come across like office blocks half the time, and not like homes. Some eps are great though.

I watch it now and then but i'm not a huge fan of Grand Designs in general. Too many pompous, self centred people on the show to handle. Plus so many of them don't appeal to me at all. They come across like office blocks half the time, and not like homes. Some eps are great though.

Fair enough.
I ask as I watched an episode last night where a guy in Northern Ireland built a house our of 4 shipping containers. A completely amazing build, you wouldn't even know what they were built from.

Fair enough.
I ask as I watched an episode last night where a guy in Northern Ireland built a house our of 4 shipping containers. A completely amazing build, you wouldn't even know what they were built from.
Only 4? :p

This was on the Aussie Grand Designs, and is made from 31!

http://www.realestate.com.au/blog/house-made-of-31-shipping-containers/

157639_rsd.jpg

Love watching this, would love to see a house that looks like a construction site at the end and they have gone broke in trying. Always seem to have miraculously transformed a disaster into an awesome living space.

Love watching this, would love to see a house that looks like a construction site at the end and they have gone broke in trying. Always seem to have miraculously transformed a disaster into an awesome living space.
I suppose my idea of awesome living space is different to most. More often than not they're such cold looking houses, full of uncovered windows, rooms that are too big and clinical or just over the top. The more over the top the house, the more intolerable the owner is too i've found.

Love seeing the more modest designs compared to the over engineered monstrosities that will look just as ridiculous as half the 70's houses that we cringe at now.

I've really enjoyed second season of Veep. Very funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely

If there is nothing else on i'll watch it. It's horrible horrible TV, akin to a car crash but once you start watching you get hooked into the ridiculousness. A guilty pleasure.

It wasn't a show that I watched until Mebby moved in. I must say that it has hooked me as well.
What I will say is this - there are some seriously dumb people in the word (or should I say America).

It wasn't a show that I watched until Mebby moved in. I must say that it has hooked me as well.
What I will say is this - there are some seriously dumb people in the word (or should I say America).
It's common all around the world unfortunately. I read somewhere once that it was around 2700 people in Australia alone got caught up in this. Casey Donovan was as well for about 5-6 years or something crazy. Some people have lost TONS of money to catfishes as well.

It's common all around the world unfortunately. I read somewhere once that it was around 2700 people in Australia alone got caught up in this. Casey Donovan was as well for about 5-6 years or something crazy. Some people have lost TONS of money to catfishes as well.

It doesn't surprise me.
I do feel for people who are genuinely lonely who are looking for love online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back