What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like that about 99% of reality TV. I do like Ink Master, though.
Is that the show where tattoo artists compete for the title ? Always wonder who would volunteer to be a tattoo model.

Is that the show where tattoo artists compete for the title ? Always wonder who would volunteer to be a tattoo model.
Yep. My theories are:

a) some people are so desperate to get on TV they'll sign up for anything
b) they probably are putting more thought into the process than a lot of people who have terrible/clichéd tattoos
c) they probably trust the artists are reasonably skilled, the studios are hygienic and the tattoos are free ( I assume)
d) I imagine the show would pay to get crap ones fixed or removed.

That said, no way in hell would I go on the show.

The tattoo/piercing place I've been to will sometimes email their clients if a renowned artist is going to be in the studio - usually gives an idea of style etc. Sometimes they'll even offer a discount for anyone who wants a particular design the artist has already come up with that a client has cancelled on.

The tattoo/piercing place I've been to will sometimes email their clients if a renowned artist is going to be in the studio - usually gives an idea of style etc. Sometimes they'll even offer a discount for anyone who wants a particular design the artist has already come up with that a client has cancelled on.
Have you got a tattoo ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back