What Club did you play at

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny. I go to Chisholm College and play for Mt Lawley Roos, Norandas nemesis in the East Perth league. We've played some crackers over the last few years including a grand final which we lost :(. Also felt dirty putting on the East Perth jumper as I support Perth, but I've kind of lost interest after the very long stint at the bottom they've had.
Sounds like you play in the same league as my mates son who plays for The Morley Bulldogs. I went down a few times this year to watch him and it seemed like it was a fairly even comp. Some real good young footy players out there. I know if I went out there for a kick, I'd get smashed.:D

Sounds like you play in the same league as my mates son who plays for The Morley Bulldogs. I went down a few times this year to watch him and it seemed like it was a fairly even comp. Some real good young footy players out there. I know if I went out there for a kick, I'd get smashed.:D
Morley play in our league yes, they don't have a team in my age group though. We have a few guns yeah the WA state captain actually plays in my team and one of the state indigenous players does to so watch out for them in 2-3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back