What club do you support?

Remove this Banner Ad

I_LUV_AFL

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2002
Central Coast, NSW
Other Teams
Penrith RLFC, Mariners FC
I would imagine that the majority of posters on these forums would be Melbourne Storm supporters but I am curious as we also seem to have a few other teams which are well supported on these forums.

If everyone could vote on the poll and then post with the name of their club and their state. I will vote first to ensure that the mighty Penrith Panthers take the early lead. :D

I think I just jumped the gun!

So Tutaki, are your Panthers going to stay on the bottom so my chooks dont win the spoon in their centenary year??
We'll come back and just miss the finals in a typical Penrith way. The Chooks are going to struggle. 56-0 against a Manly team that hasn't been all that good lately. Sorry to break it to you, MM. :D

Thanks for reminding me mate.

What makes it worse is one of my house mates is a Manly Supporter..........oh well, Freddy will hopefully turn things around...hopefully.

Storm for me. have loosely followed them since their inception, but only really started getting right into it last season. Now a fully fledged member and have been to most home games and two away games in Queensland this season. I love league now!

I was a long time supporter of Balmain Tigers. Attended both Grand Final losses in 88 & 89 and followed them staunchly up until the merger with Western Suburbs. That was where i lost almost all interest in Rugby League.

So, to answer the question - i don't support anyone, but i do have a soft spot for Souths due to their fight for re-admittance after being booted out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After being a dyed-in-the-wool red and black Bomber and North Sydney Bear, I had my heart well and truly ripped out and broken in two when my unsuccessful, but incredibly loyal Bears got shafted by everyone and had their hand forced in marriage with the filth from Brokevale. I could not possibly support any merged entity involving a club that had raped my beloved Bears since 1948, giving me a chance to move on with my life.

So, it's Storm all the way now, and my hatred of Manly (.. what an inappropriate name for this pondlife) continues, unabated to this day. I would cherish a GF between these two and Manly getting boned in the process, 60-2.

Aaah, that feels better.

I was a Wests Magpies fan until they merged with Balmain. Now I go for the Wests Tigers, it 'aint perfect but oh well.

North Sydney Bears:(

If they ever get back into the NRL, either as North Sydney or the Central Coast, my loyalty to Wests would be the most extremely tested since the Hopoate incident. One of the biggest travesties is that North Sydney Oval doesn't host NRL matches anymore, gosh I love that ground.

The Might Broncos. Nothing made me more happier than beating the Storm in the Grand Final it was like Essendon beating Collingwood/Carlton in the grand final.

BRONCOS ON THE COMEBACK IN 2007....BACK TO BACK PREMIERS

I follow the Storm loosely, i follow the whole competition more and it is nice to see the Storm win.....i would become a member but have little money to spend as i am a Geelong member and will probably become a Victory member after spending a lot of $$ in the past two years on merchandise.

I was a Wests Magpies fan until they merged with Balmain. Now I go for the Wests Tigers, it 'aint perfect but oh well.
I didn't think it'd be that hard a decision. Follow Balmain who were going broke, got average crowds of 6,000 and were nowhere near the final to following a club that embraces the culture of both clubs, are killing it on the field, have large average crowds and seem to be very profitable.

Penrith are equal 2nd. :D

I thought the percentage of Melbourne Storm supporters would've been higher but it seems that some of the part-time supporters prefer other teams as well as the high-flying Storm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back