what do people think about girls asking guy out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Go for it girl!!

I have done it plenty of times.. some gues just get too nervous and shy

You gotta go for it this ain't the 1920's

WHY NOT

Why not ask????? It's not going to be the end of the world if they say no, just pick the next person in line, except u cant ask people too often coz u look desperate.
Motlops, do u go to roos training a lot?????

Go for it! My last two girlfriends asked me out, and the guy feels that much more special - plus I am ugly and get nervous when asking chicks out, so as the others have said "help us out..." :(

The Hitman

I'm all for it !

There's nothing better than being asked out by a girl - it takes all the nervous, "butterflies in your stomach" factors out of the equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh hell - I wish girls did that when I was a youngster ! :(

I've never actually asked a girl out in my life - I'm way too shy for that ! (yeah I hear ya too savatage !)

The only love affairs I've ever had is with ladies who have made a move on me.

cheers

MOTLOPS

Are you those girls who go with like a whole family of people???

DARKY- dont be like that with girls, I'm sure ya at the top of all their lists, go for it, ya got NOTHING to lose in the whole entire world, I'm bored anyone wanna call?????:)

I've had a think about it Teagueybabe, and decided you're right - nothing to lose. Here's my new approach : this is just a notice to all the fine ladies out there saying that I'm available, and if any of you ask me out I will even shave my back for the occasion. I'll dust off my finest black moccasins (no really, nothing but the best for BigFooty's finest ladies) and some clean jocks (not crusty ones turned inside-out), and I'll arrive on your doorstep with a premium quality $2.99 bottle of spumante... c'mon ladies what are you waiting for?!?!?!?! :)

Re: MOTLOPS

Originally posted by Teagueybabe
Are you those girls who go with like a whole family of people???

No I just go with my brother

I'm a blonde and I wear Shannons number, I'm the only one you will find me easily

EXCUSE ME???

AHEM........what do u mean only one????
Shannon grant is one of the most popular players at the club and I also have his number and so do some of my mates and a heap of others so that comment made u sound stupid

Shannon grant is one of the most popular players at the club and I also have his number and so do some of my mates and a heap of others so that comment made u sound stupid

I think Motlops was talking about Shannon Motlop :eek:

MOTLOPS

Originally posted by Motlops

I'm a blonde and I wear Shannons number, I'm the only one you will find me easily

longsleeved #44? if not, there are 2 of youse. i saw a long sleeved #44 at the game against geelong at colonial this season. mighty impressed by that.

Originally posted by Darky
I'm available, and if any of you ask me out I will even shave my back for the occasion.

when i read this i was beginning to wonder whether you were sav's lesser known brother....

I'll dust off my finest black moccasins (no really, nothing but the best for BigFooty's finest ladies) and some clean jocks (not crusty ones turned inside-out), and I'll arrive on your doorstep with a premium quality $2.99 bottle of spumante... c'mon ladies what are you waiting for?!?!?!?! :)

then having read the rest, i figured that sav's mum would ensure that he at least turned up with a decent bottle of plonk.

let us know if the ploy works. i'm not waxing up until i hear whether the outcome was worth the effort.

Originally posted by Byron'sShoulder

then having read the rest, i figured that sav's mum would ensure that he at least turned up with a decent bottle of plonk.

let us know if the ploy works. i'm not waxing up until i hear whether the outcome was worth the effort.

Still a bit of a drought mate. Not worth turning those crusty Y-fronts inside out just yet.

Any ladies that are interested, call me... 0418 523 xxx :D

Re: EXCUSE ME???

lol calm down!!!...

My name is MOTLOPS!! I said Shannon as in.. Shannon Motlop!!

I may be a blonde but I'm not the one that sounds stupid now..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back