what do people think about girls asking guy out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: MOTLOPS

Originally posted by Byron'sShoulder

longsleeved #44? if not, there are 2 of youse. i saw a long sleeved #44 at the game against geelong at colonial this season. mighty impressed by that.

Yeah it's long sleeves!!

But I have heard there is another one that doesn't go as much

In my days it was a whole lot less stressful.
Just approach a female, grab her by the hair and drag her off home.
God I miss the 70's.
Not that I remember much of that era, but all my friends tell me we had a good time!:D

Loz is finding this thread to be amusing and entertaining.
BTW my new girlfriend madly had the hots for me i didn't to ask her out .. it just happened on the spur of the moment (that's the more exciting things i reckon) although later on i did have to ask her out to make it 'official' so i'm rapt she said yes, alhtough i wasn't expecting any other answer.
BTW she is a blonde (real one not fake) and barracks for Essendon, but i reckon within 2 weeks or days or hours or whatever it takes she will be a Carlton Girl)
I will buy her a blues membership (saves me buying the Roos one i was going to get to save ya club, but u know how it is folks, the power of love of kelly and Carlton must conquer all)
hehe
PS Kelly is my girlfriend's name. HEHE

Originally posted by Loz
Loz is finding this thread to be amusing and entertaining.
BTW my new girlfriend madly had the hots for me i didn't to ask her out .. it just happened on the spur of the moment (that's the more exciting things i reckon) although later on i did have to ask her out to make it 'official' so i'm rapt she said yes, alhtough i wasn't expecting any other answer.
BTW she is a blonde (real one not fake) and barracks for Essendon, but i reckon within 2 weeks or days or hours or whatever it takes she will be a Carlton Girl)
I will buy her a blues membership (saves me buying the Roos one i was going to get to save ya club, but u know how it is folks, the power of love of kelly and Carlton must conquer all)
hehe
PS Kelly is my girlfriend's name. HEHE

You gotta feel sorry for that poor "girl"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back