What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't doubt it. I hear about couples who have an open door policy to the bathroom door, no matter what the occasion... I never want to be that comfortable with another human.

To keep in the theme of the thread, couples that do their business in front of each other.
The funny thing was she was super happy to tell everyine what happenened but I wanted no part of it

Scary thing is I'm not much older than some of them. In fact, I'm playing local cricket with a few of them. They do seem keen to bowl bouncers to me in the nets for some reason...

I played footy at the same club as one of my school's PE teachers. From u16s onwards I was training with the A and B graders. I always went a bit harder at my teacher in the contested stuff. Truth by known it took until I was a bout 17 to stop bouncing off him and hurting myself more than him, but it was fun having a crack without fear of respite. He was a good bloke, took it in his stride, and there is no doubt he liked putting me on my arse.

Ugh, think I just got done for speeding. Apparently as well as the whole cbd being 40, the tiny stretch of road between Latrobe and Victoria on exhibition/rathdowne is 40, but only northbound. So you can do 60 downhill into the city, but only do 40 when you're leaving the city.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey no fair. As cool as it sounds to say I rode into town and brought hell with me I got here at 6am and it was a lovely day until I was leaving my favourite vinyl shop in Fitzroy this arvo with $100 worth of classics in my backpack.. wearing shorts! I got ******* drenched I'll have you know! :p
Cry me a *'n river
Enjoy your stay and please beware of the natives

Flew over bidness class too. Slept like a baby in my fully reclined pod thingy. Even had a built in back massager.. no happy ending sadly.
Virgin?

EDIT: the airline, not you.

Flew over bidness class too. Slept like a baby in my fully reclined pod thingy. Even had a built in back massager.. no happy ending sadly.

Geez, Chief, the most stable genius, has really upped the perks since I left.

Enjoy the mod convention though. Here's a picture from last year's. I believe that's Doss front and centre.

IMG_1073.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back