What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When people stick their fingers up at me or swear at me from their cars as I walk down the street. What satisfaction is there to get out of swearing at a random person who is just walking down the street and then speeding off like a pussy.

When people stick their fingers up at me or swear at me from their cars as I walk down the street. What satisfaction is there to get out of swearing at a random person who is just walking down the street and then speeding off like a pussy.

Lol does this happen often? poor ****er.

Today I was going for a run along Merri Creek, and when I was at the Coburg Lake section, I saw a mother lead her young son (probably about 3) straight over to the water to answer the call of nature. Straight into the drink.

There is an open and quite clean toilet block literally right next to where they were.

The f*** is the matter with some people?

First world problem? The bathroom is right there, but hey, the body of water is EVEN CLOSER!

On my way home from work tonight, I got stuck behind arseh*le driving one of those massive flatbed trucks that hauls cars. The speed limit is 45mph. He was doing 20. I couldn't get around him because the people in the lane next to me were whizzing by me. Finally, the jerkwad turned right... And took forever to get the hell out of my way. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back