Analysis what the!

Remove this Banner Ad

I made the list ????

giphy.gif

Marty and Alex before he was Alex used to have a lot of fights on the board and got continual warnings from me and the other mods for their refusal to ignore each other.
I reckon my first foray into posting regularly was to get involved in mediating an argument they were having. A baptism of fire if ever there was one.. just totally unreasonable when talking to each other. And most other people too really! Took me years to get a mod gig but I always felt I earnt it from that moment ;)
(reckon the debate was about ruckmen... can't remember now!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't there another name like Allefgib floating around a couple of years ago?

And what does Allefgib mean? Because I skim read I was like allfib, allgib, allflib for a long time.

Read it backwards

Wasn't there another name like Allefgib floating around a couple of years ago?

And what does Allefgib mean? Because I skim read I was like allfib, allgib, allflib for a long time.
read it backwards..

I reckon my first foray into posting regularly was to get involved in mediating an argument they were having. A baptism of fire if ever there was one.. just totally unreasonable when talking to each other. And most other people too really! Took me years to get a mod gig but I always felt I earnt it from that moment ;)
(reckon the debate was about ruckmen... can't remember now!)
Mediation without being a mod is like walking into a gun fight expecting not to get shot. Surprised you got anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back