What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the elite is the top % of all the players in that position and since there are less key position players, it would be harder to break in to
still doesn't explain to me how Shane Edwards is up there though :p

Champion Data lists simply look at key statistical indicators for certain types of players (ie an outside midfielder might have kicks inside 50 retained as a key statistic, and a key defender may have one-on-one contests as a statistic), and then rates you above the league/position average for that category. If you're in the top grouping (say, top 10% of players) for that or multiple statistic, that makes you elite.

Just read that article. Gee I get excited hearing about this quality young man. He will captain this club.

I don't think the concerns people have about tying him up to big deals are going to matter. He will be a one club player. Loyal as Chris Grant. The fewch is our man and I am so glad we not only have "that player" that everyone is talking about, we also have Tom Boyd, Jake Stringer and Jack McRae just to name a few.
Macca might have been a s**t coach but he was right about the good people mantra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50% of the population would disagree with you
see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Shane somebody on SEN about 1215am called Stringer 'Jesse' twice - did say he'll be a superstar though....... he also said he didnt watch the Sydney game as he cant stand Darce commentating - not sure he would do any better :p

Last edited:
Not sure its any first years players right to call out another player for not appearing to be ready for preseason, particularly when that player from all reports has been one of the preseason standouts. Seems strange to me that Bonts would do that and not left to the senior group if their was an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back