What unpopular AFL opinions do you have? (Part 1 - cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be no guidelines/restrictions on sledging. The point is to put the player of their game. If the sledger wants to give a low blow then that's his prerogative
Yep, there's few Hawks damaging their legacy at the minute. Guess that what happens when you're lead by a petulant teenager.

Your mob knows all about low blows
lowblow.gif

Yep, there's few Hawks damaging their legacy at the minute. Guess that what happens when you're lead by a petulant teenager.
BenCousins.jpeg

Unpopular opinions I have:
1. I think nick holland was a pile of s**t as a Yer and as a person. Thrilled when Clarkson told him he was finished and then he sobbed to the media like the anal campaigner he is.
2. Ben Holland too is an anal campaigner. He, like his unwanted brother, often betrayed his club by going to the media.
3. John Barker is a hack. One good season at Hawthorn.

Unpopular opinions I have:
1. I think nick holland was a pile of s**t as a Yer and as a person. Thrilled when Clarkson told him he was finished and then he sobbed to the media like the anal campaigner he is.
2. Ben Holland too is an anal campaigner. He, like his unwanted brother, often betrayed his club by going to the media.
3. John Barker is a hack. One good season at Hawthorn.
Always thought the Hollands were the template for Tippett and Jesse White. Overpaid poor output third string forwards

Brent Harvey is just a good player, nothing else. And probably the worst of the four 400-gamers.
Arent you like 12? How many of the 1200+ games of the other 3 have you seen?

The Yank on SEN(Radio Station) who reports on American sport. Feel free to call him and vent your spleen. Secondly, yep Carlton cheated on the salary cap and were punished accordingly. Never disputed. Not sure the penalty reflected the crime when you consider what Essendon has been involved in. Speaking of drugs, let us examine West Coast's misdemeanours shall we? Where do we start? Ben Cousins, Daniel Chick, Michael Gardiner, Chad Fletcher and of course the Late Chris Mainwaring. Then we have the ongoing speculation about why and how the Eagles monstered teams size wise in the early 90's. No AFL investigation into that can of worms. Everyone at West Coast subsequently pulled the Sgt Schultz excuse. I see nothing, I hear nothing..... West Coast managed to dance between the rain drops and avoid any sanctions, even though they had hard evidence that a number of their players were consorting with organized crime.

On the West Coast issue what is it exactly you think the Eagles should have been sanctioned for? Having players on their list who took recreational drugs? Having players who consorted with criminals? Is there or has there ever been an AFL rule that would see the football club sanctioned for this? Individual players may be up for "bringing the game into disrepute" but I don't think the West Coast Eagles Football Club can be officially penalised. Bit of straw clutching here if you are trying to compare these allegations to Carltons self admitted salary cap rorting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a boomer fan but he is easily better than Fletcher.

I would always worry the most when playing North about Boomer cutting us up. Never have I once worried about the influence Fletcher will have on our forwards.

Fletcher is an above AFL quality, better than serviceable defender. He is a quality player with remarkable durability, but no superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back