what's the go with shannon

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron'sShoulder

Senior List
Jun 29, 2001
heard today that shannon motlop is uncontracted and being "wooed" by freo. any truth that anyone knows about that? i hope not. i reckon he is just about to show some.:mad:

I believe Shannon is still under contract and I can't really see him leaving the club when Daniel has just arrived.

Next seasons will be Shannons year he started to show some glimpses of what he is capable of this season

The Fremantle News reports that the Dockers will be chasing after the signature of one of the most talented footballers ever when their contract expires at the end of next season.

The Freo News approached the manager of the player concerned and the player manager said, "Well yeah, sure. Beckham's contract does expire next year, but I fully expect him to re-sign with Manchester United as soon as we come to an agreement on the salary. By the way, who the **** are Fremantle?".

Originally posted by Shinboners
The Fremantle News reports that the Dockers will be chasing after the signature of one of the most talented footballers ever when their contract expires at the end of next season.

The Freo News approached the manager of the player concerned and the player manager said, "Well yeah, sure. Beckham's contract does expire next year, but I fully expect him to re-sign with Manchester United as soon as we come to an agreement on the salary. By the way, who the **** are Fremantle?".

Love your work Shinners :D

Originally posted by Shinboners

Sheer brilliance SB :D :)

Hate to be serious after that previously brilliant satiric piece ..... Hang on, it wasn't true was it?
Anyway, VERY imortant to keep Shannon (unsure about contract status) if only to make sure we keep D.Motlop who is going to be a very exciting player.

I remember Shannon signing a 2 year contract after the 99GF so I guess that means he is out of contract. I heard Geoff Walsh interviewed on Saturday about the Sav signing and he was asked whether that was it for uncontracted players this year as far as North goes and he replied there were a" couple of younger players" to go. He didn't seem very concerned but I'd like us to stitch up Senior asap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back