If The Nostradamus can't predict what's going to happen then....

Remove this Banner Ad

spurs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
THFC, Claremont Tigers
IMO The Nostradamus got the drop Scott call wrong (no offence) and killed it with 33 touches on the weekend, so I thought I would have a go for what's coming this year.

• We will come last this year. I don't want this happen and hopefully it won't BUT we play Hawks and GC at Marvel which we need to win, but if we don't then it will come down to round 20 V the Eagles. I think by that time they will have most if not all their premiership players back and they play us at Optus which will be a danger game.
  • We will get Harley Reid and a PP. I hope this will be pick 2 but I doubt it. Most likely pick 10-12, which will be upgraded because the Hawks lose their first pick because of the racism saga. We will draft quick players who use the ball well and be fast track bullies. We will draft these players because our home ground will have an extra 4 home game at Marvel and not in Tassie in 4 years time.
  • I think McKay will stay because no one will pay him $800k per year over 4-5 years and he will accept around the $650-$700k mark from us over 3-4 years. So we won't get a compo pick. Personally I want him to leave so we get pick 2.
  • Clarko will come back in 4 weeks, but if he doesn't Ratten will be our coach over a 3 year contract.
  • We will play Carlton for the indefinite future on Good Friday because of the turnout we received on the day this year, and we need a big clug (not Dogs) to make it our own.
  • Next year we will finish 10th and surprise the AFL world because of B.George, Reid and Watson combined with another year of development with our kids to dramatically improve.

Enjoy the ride.

Low baseline. Old mate Nostrils couldn't predict that Wednesday follows Tuesday.

Here's a prediction Bailey Scott will not be dropped all year despite old mate Nostrils calling for it every week.

A thread that invites The Nostradamus to share his views?

backing up homer simpson GIF

What I find more interesting is that Jack Ziebell transformed into the gun he now is ever since TheZiebull curse was lifted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok prediction time.

We finish the year 16th with 5 wins. Wins to come against Richmond, Essendon and Hawthorn.
We pick Watson in the draft. No priority pick from AFL.

McKay resigns.

Clarkson returns in Round 18.

Sheezel wins the Syd, LDU 2nd and Ziebell 3rd.

We finish 9th next year.

Ok prediction time.

We finish the year 16th with 5 wins. Wins to come against Richmond, Essendon and Hawthorn.

McKay resigns.

We finish 9th next year.
That’s what I’m talking about. 👍🏻

What I find more interesting is that Jack Ziebell transformed into the gun he now is ever since TheZiebull curse was lifted.
Does tht mean when Nostrils changes his name all those end of the world prophecies will come true at once?

Ok prediction time.

McKay resigns.

We finish 9th next year.
I reckon Jy takes his third personally. LDU has missed/played injured too much, Jy will be carrying the midfield for the rest of the year if LDU doesn't get his body 100% right

The thread is not about the Nostradamus, more about you and and anyone who think what will happen this year and next.
In that case I predict we will play as many kids as possible for the rest of the year because the last game showed hi hungry they are so there can be no reason now to hold them back, we have nothing to lose.

We will end up 12-10 on to he ladder.

List shedding will see minimum 8 players go at seasons end.

Next year we will be a top 8 side.

I’m getting giddy 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back