Where have all the post whores gone ...

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpg
Lomandra longifolia
I just dug one of these out of the garden.
I thought it was going to get the better of me but I just thought of Juddy and kept pushing past my limits of pain and endurance. Thanks Chris for showing me the key to success.

And the Essendon* board always seems quite busy.
Would be busier if not for that certain black hole of a place called Bomberblitz. Think Talking Carlton, Blueseum and CSC put together in terms of busyness. And probably craziness. The place scares me a little and I steer well clear.

But yeah, 'tis why we're a fair bit behind you, Pies and Tigers in terms of number of posts.

Anyway, if you're desperate for some primo post whoring to lift your overall rate, you know where I am. Always willing to offer my unique brand of needlessly contrary, poor quality and mistimed gags in hours of need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Jaksch2Yarran?

Decided to leave the board. Disagrees with being moderated and thinks we are too soft on those that are critical.

Anyway, if you're desperate for some primo post whoring to lift your overall rate, you know where I am. Always willing to offer my unique brand of needlessly contrary, poor quality and mistimed gags in hours of need.
You are a real trooper Doss , pity you cant follow a decent team.

Would be busier if not for that certain black hole of a place called Bomberblitz. Think Talking Carlton, Blueseum and CSC put together in terms of busyness. And probably craziness. The place scares me a little and I steer well clear.

But yeah, 'tis why we're a fair bit behind you, Pies and Tigers in terms of number of posts.

Ommggg Doss if you love our board so much why don't you just marry it?

I'm going to send around a collection hat to get you a Carlton membership. You're welcome ;)

I vote Doss doesnt post here again until he changes that gosh awful avatar he's currently sporting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back