Where will we finish ?

Where will we finish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I just caught the end of Alistair Lynch on SEN discussing the Lions, he said we are missing a blue collar big forward who crashes packs brings the ball to ground and takes the occasional mark... also the difference between our best and worst is too big, very easy to score against, teams going coast to coast.

I just caught the end of Alistair Lynch on SEN discussing the Lions, he said we are missing a blue collar big forward who crashes packs brings the ball to ground and takes the occasional mark... also the difference between our best and worst is too big, very easy to score against, teams going coast to coast.

Would be interesting to see a comparison to other teams on how many intercept marks we give up in the forward half and how we've compared to previous years

Still so much to play out, anything can happen really. Our best way in might be over Melbourne.

Melbourne play Carlton and us.
Collingwood play Sydney and Carlton.
Sydney have an easier draw; North, Pies and St Kilda i think.

So many big games.

Competition going to be very tight and will probably be decided by %

Carlton should struggle without Matt Kennedy & George Hewett in their midfield
Also Nic Newman from defense who has been playing solid footy will also be missing

So i recon we win 2 (Blues-Saints) of 4 and finish up closer to top 4 than bottom 4 of the 8
Hope so anyhow
agree 100% on the next two games.
Sydney very likely to increase their % over the next few games.
Collingwood have an inferior %.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s got 5th and Dogs or Tigers at the Gabba in a knockout written all over it.

Would love to say it’s a chance to excercise some of the past few years demons, but we know how that goes.

Already having nightmares. What? I am not a pessimist.

😂

Just did my ladder predictor and this is what I got. Not that these are worth much. That is with us beating Carlton, losing to St Kilda but beating Melbourne at the Gabba (many things about this season haven't made sense). Melbourne and Collingwood winning 1 of 2 and Sydney winning all 3.

1659748219955.png

Just did my ladder predictor and this is what I got. Not that these are worth much. That is with us beating Carlton, losing to St Kilda but beating Melbourne at the Gabba (many things about this season haven't made sense). Melbourne and Collingwood winning 1 of 2 and Sydney winning all 3.

View attachment 1467666

Think in this scenario I'd much rather end up 6th than 5th - having to play the tigers and then play away to loser of cats-dees is brutal. Far better to get the loser of Syd-Pies in week 2.

Something we haven't been able to do the last few years in finals is eliminate an opposition side. If we finish 5th or 6th I'd love to eliminate the Bulldogs or Tigers in week 1. Would take that 10x over straight sets again.

Back