Which 18s Team will play in GF 08

Who will play Bungaree in 18s GF this year?

• Gordon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hepburn

• Bunniyong

• Creswick

• Learmonth

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrWho

Cancelled
Feb 24, 2007
ova there
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Depends who's winning
Who is fav to play Bunga in the GF ?

*Assuming nothing drastic happens then obviously Bungaree will be the team to beat.

umm i think bunga will play gordon, and hopefully the gordon boys take it right up to bunga and make it a close one.
i dont think learmonth will make finals and creswick will as learmonth have a few tough games in there fixture.
and this being the case i cant see hepburn, bunniyong or creswick being able to take it up to gordon or bunga even tho the bunnies took it right up to bunga a couple weeks ago.

we are certainly no certainty to make the grand final this year, buninyong and gordon are both more than capable. dont get me wrong i have full confidence in the boys but if we go in with the attitude like that we'll be no better than hepburn of 07 and suffer thier same fate

• Banned
we are certainly no certainty to make the grand final this year, buninyong and gordon are both more than capable. dont get me wrong i have full confidence in the boys but if we go in with the attitude like that we'll be no better than hepburn of 07 and suffer thier same fate

Its great that bunga is so modest but really they are 2 games (8pts) clear of Hepburn and Gordon, play 2 of the lower teams in the last 4 games. Unless they were to lose to either springbank or dunnstown which seriously would take something huge, then they finish on top. Not sure exactly how finals works but i think they would get first round of finals to rest and have 2 more chances.....
Practically the whole team have prior GF experience so there isnt a big chance of the pressure being an issue.
I do hope i havnt jinxed you guys tho!!

Since hepburn have a very easy run home i think they will finish 2nd on ladder, Gordon have 3 of the top sides to play in the next 4 rounds and will then run straight into finals. It will depend on the teams overall fitness as to if this will help or hinder once the finals are in play.
Buninyong have Gordon at Gordon in 2 rounds which could help them as they seem to have a better win average away from home. (maybe finding smaller grounds easier)

I think the learmonth nail was placed in the coffin last week, they would have to beat bunga to stand a chance.
A very big maybe!

I hope gordon see it through, but something tells me hepburn could still have a good chance.

you boys are undefeated u are probably making the grand final

umm i think bunga will play gordon, and hopefully the gordon boys take it right up to bunga and make it a close one.
i dont think learmonth will make finals and creswick will as learmonth have a few tough games in there fixture.
and this being the case i cant see hepburn, bunniyong or creswick being able to take it up to gordon or bunga even tho the bunnies took it right up to bunga a couple weeks ago.

both hepburn an buninyong not only took it up to gordon but they beat em. do you think either of these two teams could make the grand final?

I think gordon at full strength could beat buninyong but pending the results of their games with hepburn who they will most likely have to face in the finals again I think they will struggle unless they play the best game they can which they are capable of.

really not sure were i stand now.
i still think gordon is the strongest side (apart from bunga)
but i wouldn't be surised if the bunnies got through
i dont know if hepburn could cause too much trouble

I totally forgot about the extra player that Hepburn wont have come finals time (ie the ump). If i could redo my vote i would go with Bunninyong.
Also why doesnt anyone rate Creswick at all? They have obviously done the hard yards to finish 4th ??

I totally forgot about the extra player that Hepburn wont have come finals time (ie the ump). If i could redo my vote i would go with Bunninyong.
Also why doesnt anyone rate Creswick at all? They have obviously done the hard yards to finish 4th ??

that would be because any hard game they have had this year against other teams that are also in the finals they havent even come close to winning. I think they can be thankful for there easy draw also as they have only played the other teams in the finals once each. Had they have had a similiar draw to gordon, (playing bunga and bunnies twice), they wouldnt have had a hope.

Creswick 6.3 (39) vHepburn 11.16 (82)
Buninyong 8.9 (57) vCreswick 5.3 (33)
Bungaree 12.13 (85) vCreswick 5.7 (37)
Gordon 10.9 (69) vCreswick 1.3 (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back