Which area of Melbourne or Interstate are Western Bulldog Supporters from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon, Keilor, Melton, Golden Square, Maiden Gully, Fannie Bay (NT), Cullen Bay(NT), Maribyrnong, Renown Park (SA) Main Beach (Qld), Paradise (SA), Mawson Lakes (SA), Thebarton (SA), Maibyrnong, Richmond, Prahran, Fitzroy, Erskineville (NSW), Oatley (NSW)

No WA or Tas?! Great list.

Started barracking for the Dogs when My grade 6 teacher was Jim Edmonds brother. Never looked back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His brother Bob (10 years older) played with Carlton in the late 60s (also won a silver(?) medal at the Commonwealth Games). Did Jim have other brothers, or if Bob was your teacher, did he swap to supporting Jim's club?

His brother Bob (10 years older) played with Carlton in the late 60s (also won a silver(?) medal at the Commonwealth Games). Did Jim have other brothers, or if Bob was your teacher, did he swap to supporting Jim's club?

rang a bell that he was a weightlifter - Wiki tells me his Silver at the Brissy games in 82 was 2nd to gold medalist Dean Lukin who of course went on to also win gold at the 84 LA Olympics

Victor harbor, Adelaide, drogheda, London, Wrocław, Moscow, Donetsk, Kyiv and back in Adelaide.
Started barracking for the dogs as a little tacker after seeing a dogs money tin in a random store- you rarely saw anything dogs related in SA in the early 80’s! Lifelong supporter and proud that my kids have taken on the dogs as their team despite the lurking dangers of port and crows👌

Started barracking for the Dogs when My grade 6 teacher was Jim Edmonds brother. Never looked back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This reminded me of my sons 6th grade teacher, she was a one eyed Eagles fan and named her son Judd 😆

Wasn’t Bob, I think he was a younger brother but I don’t remember his first name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back