Which of the underdogs is most likely to cause an upset this week and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon the swans. Were undermanned on Friday yet had the game in their control until they ran out of legs. With Hannebury and Tippet back with possibly Jetta and a Buddyless Hawthorn they may be able to do some damage.

Carlton.

Can't see Syd, Fremantle or Port winning away.

Sydney look underdone.
Geelong don't lose at KP.
Port were cooked a couple of weeks ago.

Freo are an unknown. The top teams have been running into each other the last month giving us some information on where each team is at. Fremantle have been destroying weak sides with ease in the mean time. I dont know what to make of them, we seem more proven but no result would surprise me Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised Collingwood seem to be such heavy favourites. I know it's in Melbourne and that Ports last 2 games haven't been great, but I think their game stacks up well against the Pies and they will come out firing and have a good win.

Port Adelaide.

Collingwood haven't exactly been world beaters this year and that Port have the structure to just about knock them off.

Lobbe v Grundy will be a great match-up.

lol...i think port will get smashed

sydney, carlton and even possibily freo could win

Reckon the swans. Were undermanned on Friday yet had the game in their control until they ran out of legs. With Hannebury and Tippet back with possibly Jetta and a Buddyless Hawthorn they may be able to do some damage.

Buddy aside the likely inclusion are roughly like for like. Well get Cyril, Shields, Bailey and Guerra back. That's probably our best small defender, tagger, tap ruckman and small defender.

Is it just me that thinks the only true underdog is Port? The others I wouldn't be surprised if the "underdog" got up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back