Think Tank Which team gets the top bunk?

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Hello bay,

I'm waiting for a flight to my next assignment and.i got to thinking, of all.the MCG share house tenants, who gets the top bunk?

Obviously Hawthorn had it for a while until the "succession plan" was enacted.

Melbourne might have claimed it for a bit in 2021.

Richmond have been relegated to Marvel Stadium more or less

Which leaves Collingwood (though I think they would prefer to "top & tail" nttawwt)

Make your case, sharehouse members. Who gets the top bunk?

Geelong will collapse in the second half of the season and continue to slide down the ladder over the next 5 years.
I think this was meant for the Opposition Thread on the Richmond board, friend :)

I'd link you to it, but Richmond board moderators are a bit sensitive

Pies get the top bunk, Eddie included it in the MCG tenancy contract. Sometimes angry ant Hawkers bully us out of our spot but we told mum and it better not happen again. Can't stand it when Richmond grab top spot as Tom Lynch always wets the bed goddammit.

The poor Docklands tenants sleep in coffin-like pods similar to a Japanese budget hotel. No one knows who is higher, there's no past or future anymore, it's a Kafkaesque nightmare or a manga by Junji Ito.

Down at Kardinia Park the poor catters bed has been crudely trimmed, and Big Tom now bulges over both sides. The sleep deprivation has kicked in, they've really had their wings clipped since they had their wings clipped.

No one knows who is higher, there's no past or future anymore, it's a Kafkaesque nightmare or a manga by Junji Ito.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Marvel tenants have the best deal.

It may be an unending nightmare, but at least they've awoken to the idea that past and future are illusions.

The lack of Hawfies, Demons and Tugboats on Bay 13 means that I think Collingwood probably get the top bunk more often than not, just be sure to avoid Tom Lynch's piss stains*

*Note to Triggered Tiger this is also not an injury troll

Is there a home game threshold to be considered?

Melbourne - 10 home games at MCG
Collingwood - 9
Richmond - 9
Hawthorn - 6
Carlton - 5
Essendon - 4
Geelong - 2
St Kilda - 1

Geelong will collapse in the second half of the season and continue to slide down the ladder over the next 5 years.
Tonight...

old school animation GIF by bentuber
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC
Happy Birthday Countdown GIF by The3Flamingos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back