Oppo Camp Who’s your team

As per thread title - Which Team Would You Like to Win The Flag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. But not enough for me to barrack for the Pies tomorrow. I don't like Bris either, but I can't barrack for the Pies.

I'm pretty much the same

Bring on Sept 29, 2024

At the time of the trade I didn't think much of it, I liked him as a player but he couldn't get on the park. Good on him for getting his body sorted out and having a good career, I wish it was at Geelong but you can't win em all

As I understand it, Linc didn't start taking his rehab as seriously as he should have until he moved to QLD. We were never going to get the best out of him.

As I understand it, Linc didn't start taking his rehab as seriously as he should have until he moved to QLD. We were never going to get the best out of him.

I've read an interview with him where he said that and I think the move north was a real wake-up call for him

I get that we'd love to see every player we draft and trade in succeed without issue, but that's not always going to happen and sometimes it's that change of environment which is needed make things click

Funnily enough, I'm actually a big fan of Josh Daicos. If I was to pick a favourite Collingwood player, he'd be the one.

It wouldn't have been easy growing up in Melbourne as with the Daicos name, particularly being the less revered of the two.

He's become a pretty good player over the last 18 months or so, but for a long time it looked like he was the 'Spud brother', and Nick was going to be the star.

Even in Josh's first couple of years when Nick was only 15-16, I remember some comments along the lines of "Josh may be a dud, but just wait until we get Nick" - such was the prowess that Daicos junior had even at a young age.

It wouldn't have been easy for him, and I admire that he's clearly worked his backside off to get this far.

Short, skinny, not overly quick, but his skills are sublime. He feels like the epitome of hard work over talent to me, and he seems like a real humble individual.
I'm on the fence with him, but my comment was more a silly poke at his hair do. They seem like perfectly likeable guys with a bucketload of talent. The Collingwood hype machine probably just puts me off players sometimes.

One thing about Josh is he's only had one really good final that I can think of - vs Geelong in 2022. He's been great but he needs to step up on the big stage now. He has more experience than his brother.

Going for Brisbane, but gee I love Darcy Moore.

Ill be rooting for Brisbane... But Collingwood by 28 plus
Bobby Hill 1st goal
Jordan De Goey Norm

So the official voting on this thread - well no surprises here whatsoever

3 of us - have got what you call - good old fashioned Football Nous

And the rest of you have got NFI

How exactly is one expressing their opinion of who they'd like to win the grand final, an indication of having NFI?

The question wasn't, "Who do you think will win the GF", but rather "Who do you want to win the GF" - two very different questions, and technically one can't be wrong when saying which team they'd like to see win...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id say unless there is a revolt we are done here.

2023 GF done and dusted.

Time to move on.

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back