List Mgmt. Who else, if anybody can we raid from Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Bradley

Premiership Player
Jul 14, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We have a history of keeping blokes who can't cut it for too long, who could we pick from the decaying carcass that is Carlton? We have too many forwards and not enough pace - im thinking black for yarran - but that's just my opinion.

What does everyone else think? Any other players that could help fill some holes in our team?

Didn't realise Yarran is only 24 in that case yeah him or Henderson but that's it i dont rate anyone else on that list..

Yarran would be a good calculated risk. A bit of time under Wellsy's and LT's wings would do the trick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd would love to come for free! Desperate for a premiership before he retires.his leadership we need?

We have a history of keeping blokes who can't cut it for too long, who could we pick from the decaying carcass that is Carlton? We have too many forwards and not enough pace - im thinking black for yarran - but that's just my opinion.

What does everyone else think? Any other players that could help fill some holes in our team?

I would do this swap today.
He is exactly the sort of player we need - running and carrying the ball between the 50m arcs.
There's a real chance Carlton will lose 3-4 of their former first rounders as they are heading nowhere staying there.

I would like to see us get Judd, just so Patch can chicken wing him at training. Ditto Aaron Joseph as JZ's plaything.

And Curnow...just so we can put him on Selwood every time we play the Cats. That was the only entertainment last night.

Oh, and Yarran please...mind you we won't be the only suitor at year's end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back