Podcast Who Is Jesse White - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E03

Remove this Banner Ad

On this weeks edition of the Swans Bigfooty podcast Bonz, SM, Vonn and our special guest from the Collingwood board GutsyBug preview our match against Collingwood, Review our latest off field misdemeanours and decide to take a couple of passing shots at Arden st.

Audio Link ---> Who Is Jesse White - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E03

Subscribe in iTunes (Episodes are now up HUZZAH)

Graphic Design

Once again thank you Ships for the amazing graphic design!!!!

Links To This Seasons Previous Episodes

Nanny The Ruckman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast Episode 12

Swansrule100 Our Good Luck Charm The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E02

Just finished listening, good discussion and good length I felt - thank you so much GutsyBug.

That intro music... :D

Just fitted so well for the theme of the week :D enjoyed listening to a opposition supporter saying actually making sense about the Buddy deal.

Keep up the good work Bonz.

The intro music was my idea :p

That being said SM vonn and swansrule100 deserve just as much credit as me for the podcast, if not even more!!!

~24:00 are you finishing my sentences now SM? '....Reid'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On this weeks edition of the Swans Bigfooty podcast Bonz, SM, Vonn and our special guest from the Collingwood board GutsyBug preview our match against Collingwood, Review our latest off field misdemeanours and decide to take a couple of passing shots at Arden st.

Audio Link ---> Who Is Jesse White - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E03

Subscribe in iTunes (Episodes are now up HUZZAH)

Graphic Design

Once again thank you Ships for the amazing graphic design!!!!

Links To This Seasons Previous Episodes

Nanny The Ruckman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast Episode 12

Swansrule100 Our Good Luck Charm The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E02

Nothing wrong with the people, the format, the content or personality.

But could you please look at better ways of doing the podcast? The first week had the female guest sounding as though she was being recorded of a mobile phone loud speaker. The second week sounded like it was recorded in front of a fan or air conditioner and the guests sounded like they were in another room.

Thanks

But could you please look at better ways of doing the podcast? The first week had the female guest sounding as though she was being recorded of a mobile phone loud speaker. The second week sounded like it was recorded in front of a fan or air conditioner and the guests sounded like they were in another room.

Thanks

Another state it sounded like

Thanks

Currently we are recording the podcast via Audacity over a skype call.

Unfortunately each only two of our regular podcast members (vonn and SM ) are in the same state whilst I am based in Victoria and swansrule100 based in Tasmainia.

If you could recommend a way that we could record without drop outs or sound issues that could be used I would be more than happy to hear it.

As for the Fan noise, unfortunately my desktop is rather loud (It's actually a server), Until I get my normal laptop back in a few weeks (It is being used my girlfriend for university purposes whilst hers is repaired) there isn't anything I can really do about the fan/ projector noise unless I had a couple of hundred dollars to buy a water cooling system for my machine, that being said I think the fan noise was a fair bit better this week than last.

My internet connection is being looked at as we've had numerous issues over the last few weeks so that should improve the quality from my end. There's nothing we can do about the female guest, she's pretty terrible sounding.

My internet connection is being looked at as we've had numerous issues over the last few weeks so that should improve the quality from my end. There's nothing we can do about the female guest, she's pretty terrible sounding.

Haha. You're a dick. I take full blame for the week prior - I was in a wooden room but have moved out since.

Guys do you record using a wired or wireless connection? By that I mean when you record at home, is your PC/laptop connected to the modem using a cable or with a router/Wi-Fi? The former would be preferable, but if it's the latter then try to be as close to the modem/router as you can.

Constructive feedback on the podcast is always welcome, however sound quality will never be perfect as everyone has a different internet connection/setup. Bear in mind the podcast team give up their time each week to record the show for us. It is always a work in progress and there are always improvements that can be made as we have only had the capability to produce a podcast since halfway through last season.

Having said that please continue to give us your feedback as we won't know what works and what doesn't work unless you tell us!

Guys do you record using a wired or wireless connection? By that I mean when you record at home, is your PC/laptop connected to the modem using a cable or with a router/Wi-Fi? The former would be preferable, but if it's the latter then try to be as close to the modem/router as you can.

Constructive feedback on the podcast is always welcome, however sound quality will never be perfect as everyone has a different internet connection/setup. Bear in mind the podcast team give up their time each week to record the show for us. It is always a work in progress and there are always improvements that can be made as we have only had the capability to produce a podcast since halfway through last season.

Having said that please continue to give us your feedback as we won't know what works and what doesn't work unless you tell us!

I sit in the same room as the router, it's just a ******* old/terrible router.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back