Who is your "boy"?

Remove this Banner Ad

TBC.

Mrs Craffles hates watching the footy with me when he is in the side as I pretty much commentate on everything he is or should be doing. I have no idea why but I have just always wanted him to dominate the comp. Fingers crossed the number 1 ruck role and a good preseason gives him the chance too.

TBC.

Mrs Craffles hates watching the footy with me when he is in the side as I pretty much commentate on everything he is or should be doing. I have no idea why but I have just always wanted him to dominate the comp. Fingers crossed the number 1 ruck role and a good preseason gives him the chance too.
Have you and eth-dog met?

Hurls has always been my boy ever since he wound up onto his left from outside 50 and nailed in round 22 09 to sink Hawthorn at the MCG and put us in the finals

Last edited:

Haha nope but if he's on board the TBC train I will shout him a schooner
If he was taken from relative obscurity * he'd definitely be my boy.

Hurley. Wish he became the next Wayne Carey. Still a gun back there, but hopes were set too high early as he looked to be our next gen forward legend.

essendon-bombers-afl.jpg

Buckets.
Called him as a future captain 2 years ago...
Calling him to have a neck and neck career status VS JD up forward. Don't understand why people can't see how he is going to be monstering defenders for the next decade? He is a contested mark freak of nature, and he is still maturing (plus a newby to the forward game).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckets.
Called him as a future captain 2 years ago...
Calling him to have a neck and neck career status VS JD up forward. Don't understand why people can't see how he is going to be monstering defenders for the next decade? He is a contested mark freak of nature, and he is still maturing (plus a newby to the forward game).

Don't see him as captaincy material but I do seem him kicking 70+ goals in a season.

Don't see him as captaincy material but I do seem him kicking 70+ goals in a season.
I'm not too sure about the captaincy either tbf... I think he has quite a bit of mental maturing to do if he is to get that gig. He is actually amusingly boy like at times like with the Kommer hair fiddling incident! :rolleyes:
But he talks well and seems to have a good head for the game. Its a possibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back