Who is Your Team?

Remove this Banner Ad

hey mate if youre in the area have a look at east doncaster,

i know im biased by being there all the time, but they have a good up and coming list. and have a real family feel around the club.

all the boys are good guys and if you have the heart you can always go well down there.

Ha. Doncaster or East Doncaster.

May flip a coin on this one

Go for the club that has the ground you will enjoy playing on all season, & not turn into a mud heap/cow paddock at the 1st hint of rain.

Look forward to catching up during the season for a beer. ;)

i think over the last 2 years both grounds have been shizen, i know schrams holds up a little better, but both are getting worse and worse due to the drought.

Doncaster shaping up alright in 09, schramms has come along way over summer and in VERY good condition for start of the season. but must say dont know anything about east doncaster

I don't know what has been done, if anything, at Zerbes (Donc. East) over the summer, but I was there Rd 17 and it was a bog, the centre was uninhabitable. One week later at Schramm's (Doncaster) and it was poles apart, outstanding suface, well grassed and firm centre area.
Both clubs are, IMO, very good however I would probably expect more from East over the next couple of years.

I play at East Ringwood now, but I played at Heathmont before that, so for me my heart is evenly divided between the Roo boys and the Jets!

BUMP.

Updated the OP.

If you have not posted which team you follow, please do.

I have stated what I would like out of this thread and it would be interesting to see who supports who.

Cheers.

Tag me in for the red army, Shano. Can`t believe there aren`t other Burners on here - heh heh,... good thing I go pretty hard.

BURNERS FOR PREMIERS 2009!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Catzz, Welcome to EFL 4 Div. :thumbsu:
My club Tempelstowe were new to it this year also, by relegation unfortunatly, but I hope we both have a good season..
Cheers dlindsay, l'm looking forward to playing you there, have a mate who lives around the corner so kill 2 birds with 1 stone on the trip down.
Cheers,
Catzz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back