Who replaces Rivers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2001
On the Piste
Other Teams
Dees
We'll miss Jared this week with Fev & Lance on song. You'd think that Ferguson would remain at Full Back but who gets Whitnall?

Wheatley & Bruce have pinch hit there in the past but I wouldn't play them on Whitnall. Carroll? He did ok against Fev last season.

I'd like to see Matthew Bate get a run but obviously you wouldn'y play him at CHB first up.

Huge blow, but I'm sure you'll be able to cover him. The game will be won in the midfield, and IMHO, I reckon you have the edge there.

I wouldn't say Fevola is on song - he did well despite not kicking any goals but he was terribly inaccurate by his standards. I'd like to see some "super goals" from him as he is the best player in the competition for kicking goals outside 50. Still needs to improve I feel, and I sense he might be carrying an injury.

Melbourne looks very good and the game will be a cracker. Expect Thornton to line up on Neitz, as I feel Livingston is not up to the task. Green (that bastard, always kills us) and Bruce will be tagged I hope. They both seem to like playing against us.

i reckon fergeson on fevola and carroll on whitnall or perhaps the otherway round.

with wheatley and bizzell helping out and double teaming em important stages i think we can cover.

will be dissapointing not to see rivers play but i am looking forward to seeing molony

Remove this Banner Ad

Back