Who wants to be included in 2009 BigFooty Supercoach Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished top 300 in SC last year in my first year playing it. Would've finished top 100 if not for Didak and H.Shaw having brain fades :mad:

Wouldn't mind a start. Had 3 teams last year and won all 3 of my leagues (2 Dream Team, 1 Supercoach). Won Supercoach league previous year as well. Can't remember final score for last year (approx 40,000 in SC I think, don't remember DT scores).

Hello,

I would love to be included in the BigFooty Supercoach competition. This will be the 3rd year that I have played and last year I achieved my highest overall ranking of around 5000.....could have been better but I had Didak and Shaw.

Cheers

I would love to be added to one of the bigfooty SC leagues.

Last year I finished ~20000th, struggle in SC compared to DT but this year will be different. Place me in one of the lower leagues and give me a couple of years and i'll make Div 1!

my team name this year is: Wombat Slayers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey, would like to be in on this if i still can be. Team name is Formatt. Was in top 5000 last year for most of the year but really struggled towards the end though. Hope to really improve this year as last year was my first.

Cheers
Formatt

Would really like to be involved. My finish last year (CareysWifebeaters) was between 500 - 2000, can't remember exactly.

Cheers.

If there is still room I'd like to be in a league. Can't remember where I finished last year, which tends to suggest it was pretty bad. Happy to be dropped into the lowest division.

Supercoach I got dogged on by starting late and by injuries so happy to be placed in low div, DT finished top 3000... looking to take more serious this season. PM if possible.

Edit: Dont wanna be in lowest div in SC
Finished around 10,000 last year after missing first few rounds. Team name is Barnzy's Guns
I'll take being placed in last few divs but if you can bump me up to around my level I'd appreciate it.

If I can still get into a league that'd be great. Finished 7000th~ last year which was my first year. Thanks :D

Id like to enter again. finished inside top 5000 last year.

benny was framed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back