Who's going to win the Coleman this year?

Who's your pick for the 2024 Coleman Medal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

After Round 4​

16 - JESSE HOGAN (GWS)
14 - BAYLEY FRITSCH (MEL)
13 - CHARLIE CURNOW (CARL)
11 - CODY WEIGHTMAN (WB)
11 - JAKE STRINGER (ESS)
11 - HARRY MCKAY (CARL)
11 - LOGAN MCDONALD (SYD)
11 - SHAI BOLTON (RICH)
10 - CALLUM BROWN (GWS)
10 - JOE DANIHER (BRIS)
10 - JAMIE ELLIOTT (COLL)
10 - BEN KING (STK)
9 - JACK HIGGINS (STK)
9 - DARCY BYRNE-JONES (PA)
9 - OLLIE HENRY (GEE)
9 - TOM HAWKINS (GEE)
8 - JYE AMISS (FRE)
8 - KYLE LANGFORD (ESS)
8 - ISAAC HEENEY (SYD)
8 - NICK LARKEY (NM)
8 - PAUL CURTIS (NM)
8 - JEREMY FINLAYSON (PA)
8 - BOBBY HILL (COLL)
8 - BRODY MIHOCEK (COLL)
8 - AARON CADMAN (GWS)
8 - KYSAIAH PICKETT (MEL)
8 - JEREMY CAMERON (GEE)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd be mad too if my team hadn't won a flag in 3 decades. There, there!

Well Done Chomp GIF by Arrow Video
Something tells me you’re going to learn what that feels like…

#TaranatoAndHopperSevenYearSpuds

View attachment 1932418

Where are Chuckles and Hacky?
They are in top 10.

Why do you have 0 players in the Top 50?

And why is your highest player a ruckman who couldnt get a game at Sydney and only getting a game now at Pies because Grundy left. What does that say about your forwards?

At least if there was a reverse Coleman Moore would be winning that 😉

Top 10 when the OP was all about how they are the only 2 players capable of winning it :$

Why do you have 0 players in the Top 50?

We have 5 players in the top 50 for the Coleman, Cameron isn’t leading and played 24 games in 2022 when Grundy was still there. Oh, and also there IS a reverse Coleman

Another fact free post from AvaGardner 🤦‍♂️

Top 10 when the OP was all about how they are the only 2 players capable of winning it :$

We have 5 players in the top 50 for the Coleman, Cameron isn’t leading and played 24 games in 2022 when Grundy was still there. Oh, and also there IS a reverse Coleman

Another fact free post from AvaGardner 🤦‍♂️
Its only Rd2...

Ahh you selectively posted your table by Average and I quoted your post with the table by averages hence I was talking about averages...but now you want to change to totals. Flip flop

Post link to reverse Coleman pls stats man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, you mean the uh... what's it called again? Oh yes, I remember:

View attachment 1933417

Where are they in the Coleman... you know, the thing you made this thread about?
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to dredge up posts from a year ago. Appreciate it. 👍

I’m going to do the same for your posts….oh, wait….I’ve got better things to do. :$

Clearly you don’t 🤷‍♂️

Claims there IS a reverse Coleman. Posts an article from 2020

You’re welcome

They do it every year but not in March because only perennial losers with nothing else to look forward to bang on about meaningless H&A awards then

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to dredge up posts from a year ago. Appreciate it. 👍

You’re welcome

Search function, n00b

Could you imagine not winning a flag for 29 years… oh wait, you don’t have to :$

IMG_7702.gif

Both Harry and Charlie are top 10 by total and top 5 by average.

lel

So… not leading the Coleman 🤷‍♂️ which is literally the only thing you have to hang your hat on since you’re not even March premiers

How many goals has Spudocek kicked the past 2 games?

Where is the Fred saying Mihocek is a lock for the Coleman I must have missed it

Could you imagine not winning a flag for 29 years… oh wait, you don’t have to :$

View attachment 1939570

lel

So… not leading the Coleman 🤷‍♂️ which is literally the only thing you have to hang your hat on since you’re not even March premiers

Where is the Fred saying Mihocek is a lock for the Coleman I must have missed it
Colemans not won in March either

No Fred I just expected a teams key tall forward to have kicked a goal in the past two weeks. Can he get the hattrick this week?

Back