Why are Port risking David Rodan's career?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Why is frying pan risking his Bay 13 career by being a dirty welching bastard?

Correct lets get this thread back on topic. So why is frying pan risking his Bay 13 career by being a dirty welching bastard?

Is it because he is just one of many Camry Crowsters who are just plain filth?

I hear that

MAN: Were you raped?
JANE: Yes.
TICKY FULLERTON: On the same tape, Jane's lawyer describes all three players being involved in sexual abuse.
MAN: You were absolutely positive it was Adam Heuskes, Peter Burgoyne and Michael O'Loughlin?
JANE: Yeah.

Originally Posted by Asgardian
Matt Thomas simply did. what many of us have wanted to do over the years. Teach Hentschell a lesson he'll never forget

My signature has been owned by Asgardian ever since the showdown this year and he's filled it with stupid, unfunny garbage. Celebrating the career ending injury just topped off what a bitter bastard he is, so I'll have my signature back thanks :)
Well pal, that was what you signed up for when you took on the bet. :cool:

BET WELCHER

Somebody call the

waambulance.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as it pains me to answer the thread of a dirty welcher, I think it's outrageous what they're doing to Rodan. I consulted all the material I had to work through to get my medical degree and ... wait, I don't have one. I'm guessing the rest of the posters in here don't either. How the **** should we know whether he should get LARS or not? Stupid thread.

As much as it pains me to answer the thread of a dirty welcher, I think it's outrageous what they're doing to Rodan. I consulted all the material I had to work through to get my medical degree and ... wait, I don't have one. I'm guessing the rest of the posters in here don't either. How the **** should we know whether he should get LARS or not? Stupid thread.

Right....yet you're fine to comment on players, coaches and recruiters. Which AFL club did you play for? Which AFL club did you coach? Which AFL club were you a recruiter at? :rolleyes:

Why is there someone burning incense in it or something. Are there a group of people using it to travel the country so they can teach young children to sing “Kum ba yah, my Lord”.

You smelly hippy.

There is only one logical reason on why you should know the smell of a hippy.

Peace & love to all comrade :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back