Universal Love Will Langford

Remove this Banner Ad

He should play, he's like a rabid dog fighting for survival in our line up....we need that edge.
I'm guessing at the video review yesterday an incident would have came up where he overcommitted on Fyfe which allowed him to run around straighten up and kick a goal, if he just protected the space on the fat side of the inside 50 , Fyfe would have had to kick from the boundary line. You live and learn.

Last edited:
Langers is one of those kamikaze footy players who you love to watch. His never give in attitude is phenomenal but can also be his weakness (injury / concussion). He's not quite the model footballer yet but you can't question his tenacity to beat his man. Keep hitting them hard Langers!

All of this.
There were shades of Chris Judd in his breaks away from the packs.

Langers does have to sort out his disposal, because it's a very high priority at our club.
But when he does, he will be a gun.

Langers is one of those kamikaze footy players who you love to watch. His never give in attitude is phenomenal but can also be his weakness (injury / concussion). ...
He seems to have calmed down a bit. His early stuff at BHH was insane. If he was not attempting speccies he was tearing head first into marking contests.

The good thing with playing inside is you get whacked more often but with less force.

Langford is the next big thing at our club , one more pre season and we have a star , at the start of the year we never saw him break away and bounce the ball but he now has that confidence like he did for box hill , just needs to realise he has more time to deliver it once he does he could be anything

Langford is the next big thing at our club , one more pre season and we have a star , at the start of the year we never saw him break away and bounce the ball but he now has that confidence like he did for box hill , just needs to realise he has more time to deliver it once he does he could be anything
Reminds me a bit like a young T. Wallace - although he never did get his disposal sorted out :rolleyes:

That's it. I'm on board. This kid will be a player. He was absolutely ferocious yesterday. He's going to be a clearance machine, the question is whether he can add that element of awareness in congestion to get the ball out a little smarter.
This will come . . .

I'm sure around this time last year there was a BHH video posted featuring Will. And he was doing exactly what he is doing now in the seniors.
Taking the ball out of packs and bursting away plus kicking some goals (they are still to come)
If he continues his current progression of improvement he could become a very dangerous player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back