Remove this Banner Ad

Kings Army

Premiership Player
Suspended
Mar 15, 2006
Essendon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lloyds woeful games now are out numbering is ok games. He should not have played this year and is now a liability to his club. The way he celebrated his 900 goal was a disgrace - his side was always going to lose the game but you would have thought he had just kicked the winning goal in the Grand Final.

Now even his diving is not working as the umps have been made to look silly for to long and give him little. Has to give it away and put the team in front of personal glory. End of the day he is no Ablett, Lockett or Dunstall.

P.S - I know the Roos won't play finals this year and will fold soon, have no money or supporters. But Ess have been the Roos B!tch for the last 8 years.

Thanks

I thought you settled on chuck liddell and barracked for Hawthorn, Kings Army?

You're actually worse than celtic shame, at least shame has the balls to stick with his own name and club.

Pick a username and club and stick with it, not alternating when one club loses.:thumbsdown:

p.s. Lloyd is a CHAMPION. ;)

• Banned
I thought you settled on chuck liddell and barracked for Hawthorn, Kings Army?

You're actually worse than celtic shame, at least shame has the balls to stick with his own name and club.

Pick a username and club and stick with it, not alternating when one club loses.:thumbsdown:

p.s. Lloyd is a CHAMPION. ;)

He is embarrasing himself ATM - should he play in 2010? Nice attempt to deflect.

He is embarrasing himself ATM - should he play in 2010? Nice attempt to deflect.

Please explain how he's doing this? He kicked two goals against one of the best defenders the week before. The same player who kept buddy goaless.
He is our captain this year, our onfield leader. You're just making up crap and have nothing to back it up. You douche'

• Banned
Please explain how he's doing this? He kicked two goals against one of the best defenders the week before. The same player who kept buddy goaless.
He is our captain this year, our onfield leader. You're just making up crap and have nothing to back it up. You douche'

You must have missed Robb's article on the weekend. Thank god he is injured so it saves him getting dropped. His last 3 weeks have been terrible. If he goes on next year it will make him out to be the laughing stock of the competition. Even fat and slow Neagle would now be a better option. Thats how bad things are for Lloyd at this time in his career.

• Banned

Lake pulled his pants down and Lloyd got a couple of soft junk time goals. The dogs game was an out and out spanking and Matty really needs to pull the pin.

I didn't know this, if I did I wouldn't of even bothered posting a reply to this crappy poster.

Centy has spent to much time with his little toy soldiers. KA has been banned for a month. How could I post under another user if I have been banned?

Nice try - back to Lloyd - sore heel? LOL

Lloyd is twice the player of anyone who has been in the colours of North Melbourne.

Why dont you guys hurry up and fold the league is sick of having to give you charity handouts because no one turns up to your games and there is nothing exciting about it.

All this so called success and you dont even have any fans its sad really there is just no passion for NM. I will personally hold celebratory BBQ when you do fold... and lets face it IS a matter of time your not goging to survive in a 18 team competitive environment.

If we are going to talk about off field oh boy. Lloyd may have made a few comments. You guys on the other have Wayne Carey pounding little man stevo's wife in the toilet block lol. Nothing as scandoulus or disgraceful as that has even happended out out club.

Enjoy the bottom of the ladder and the inevitable finacial doom it brings for you the roos are down on the canvas are not getting back up.

Lloyd will go on because he is a champion and plays a role in our team:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd is twice the player of anyone who has been in the colours of North Melbourne.

Why dont you guys hurry up and fold the league is sick of having to give you charity handouts because no one turns up to your games and there is nothing exciting about it.

All this so called success and you dont even have any fans its sad really there is just no passion for NM. I will personally hold celebratory BBQ when you do fold... and lets face it IS a matter of time your not goging to survive in a 18 team competitive environment.

If we are going to talk about off field oh boy. Lloyd may have made a few comments. You guys on the other have Wayne Carey pounding little man stevo's wife in the toilet block lol. Nothing as scandoulus or disgraceful as that has even happended out out club.

Enjoy the bottom of the ladder and the inevitable finacial doom it brings for you the roos are down on the canvas are not getting back up.

Lloyd will go on because he is a champion and plays a role in our team:D

Wow so Lloyd is a better player than Carey?? Thats to funny. Maybe you could debate Hird but Lloyd is miles behind the King. For a club with no money you must be ashamed that we have owned you for 8 years.

Hang them Lloyd - your are GAWNNNNNNN!!

Wow, playing his worst year ever and a couple goals away from top 10 in the AFL despite playing constantly up the ground and receiving poor to no delivery when inside the 50.

This one of the few true champion left playing in the AFL sure makes the competition look mediocre when judged against his standards. 926 goals, simply amazing. :eek:

Not ashamed at all. Its impossible to have a rivalary with NM because they really just dont exist as a club. Same with their fans.

I mean you rock up to the game and their is less north melbourne supporters than Adelaide supports at the Etihad.

Its sad really, the onyl deflection going on is the fact that you guys have the worst list in the AFL and are in heavy debt and once again likely to fold. Eventually the AFL will get sick of giving your charity handouts

Folding like a deckchair rooboy

/end thread:D

Why should anyone argue with you. When your team will not exist soon. Your the melbourne of the competition yet Melbourne dont pound each others wife and will get through the tough times. You guys wont

Apprently Kelly said to Stevo "Gee Wayne's dick is much smaller than yours, but the smallest of all was Glen Archers"

I understand you though. They say people hate champions because they jealous. It is obvious the situation here. Who is the marquee player at North? James Snakeinthegrass Brayshaw?

Wow, playing his worst year ever and a couple goals away from top 10 in the AFL despite playing constantly up the ground and receiving poor to no delivery when inside the 50.

This one of the few true champion left playing in the AFL sure makes the competition look mediocre when judged against his standards. 926 goals, simply amazing. :eek:

926 and last hopefully for Essendon. He is no longer AFL standard. He has been good but he is not with the elite - Carey, Matthews, Ablett, Lockett Dunstall etc.

926 and last hopefully for Essendon. He is no longer AFL standard. He has been good but he is not with the elite - Carey, Matthews, Ablett, Lockett Dunstall etc.
What a joke the AFL is.

Lloyd is so amazing that he makes them looks pathetic in comparison to him. Bradshaw, Koschitzke, Porplyzia, Anthony, Tippett all considered quality AFL players, some possibly All-Australian and yet their output is about the same as Lloyd this year despite playing in much better teams with better forward structures and actually playing up forward the whole time.

Such a compliment to say that he is past it because currently he is par with many quality players. Just makes his best even more amazing. Thanks Kings Army. :thumbsu:

Not ashamed at all. Its impossible to have a rivalary with NM because they really just dont exist as a club. Same with their fans.

I mean you rock up to the game and their is less north melbourne supporters than Adelaide supports at the Etihad.

Its sad really, the onyl deflection going on is the fact that you guys have the worst list in the AFL and are in heavy debt and once again likely to fold. Eventually the AFL will get sick of giving your charity handouts

Folding like a deckchair rooboy

/end thread:D

Why should anyone argue with you. When your team will not exist soon. Your the melbourne of the competition yet Melbourne dont pound each others wife and will get through the tough times. You guys wont

Apprently Kelly said to Stevo "Gee Wayne's dick is much smaller than yours, but the smallest of all was Glen Archers"

I understand you though. They say people hate champions because they jealous. It is obvious the situation here. Who is the marquee player at North? James Snakeinthegrass Brayshaw?

How is your list going? You have not played fianls in 5 years and now choking on chicken. You carry Lloyd because the rest in the Bendigo Bombers are terrible. Fingers crossed Laycock can get back. You will then have the worst ruckman in the comp playing with Lloyd - the worse forward in the comp. You may have the trifecta with the way Hooker is going down back.

What a joke the AFL is.

Lloyd is so amazing that he makes them looks pathetic in comparison to him. Bradshaw, Koschitzke, Porplyzia, Anthony, Tippett all considered quality AFL players, some possibly All-Australian and yet their output is about the same as Lloyd this year despite playing in much better teams with better forward structures and actually playing up forward the whole time.

Such a compliment to say that he is past it because currently he is par with many quality players. Just makes his best even more amazing. Thanks Kings Army. :thumbsu:

All those players have kicked more goals than Lloyd. He is behind them. Also Brown, Fev, Franklin, Roughhead, Le Cras, Treadrea, S Johnson.

Lloyd is going back very very quickly and it is time for him to man up and admitt his career is over.

How is your list going? You have not played fianls in 5 years and now choking on chicken. You carry Lloyd because the rest in the Bendigo Bombers are terrible. Fingers crossed Laycock can get back. You will then have the worst ruckman in the comp playing with Lloyd - the worse forward in the comp. You may have the trifecta with the way Hooker is going down back.

Better than yours, see the ladder for further analysis.

We haven't played finals in 5 years. SURE and making the finals and losing the quarter final by 100 points is better? You guys just waste space in the 8 and then lose by 100 when it matters lol.

You dont have a full foreward so I can really make a joke
Talking of fullbacks Gibson lost you the game when he let Buddy loose for 4 goals in the last quater the other week in a single quarter now that is domination

Our ruckmen is injured so I am not sure where you go worst ruckman from. Lol we have a makeshift ruckman at the moment revolutionising the game.

It sure is pretty easy outsmarting a scumbury piglet :):D

All those players have kicked more goals than Lloyd. He is behind them. Also Brown, Fev, Franklin, Roughhead, Le Cras, Treadrea, S Johnson.

Lloyd is going back very very quickly and it is time for him to man up and admitt his career is over.
One or two more goals. Despite playing up forward all the time in better teams. Wow. They must be so much better than Lloyd.

If Lloyd isn't AFL quality then about 80% of the listed players in the league aren't either.

Serious question, do you think David Hale should retire? 22 goals as a permanent forward. Oh dear. :eek:

Wayne Carey doesn't rate as a player? Oh dear.

He may have the moral fortitude of your average Carlton board member, but he was still a great player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back