Windows 8.1question re hotmail address

Remove this Banner Ad

chugginon

Cancelled
Nov 29, 2009
Victoria Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Have had a quick look for a similar question so apologies if I am doubling up. Have windows8.1 in laptop Only a few months old. Hot mail has been working perfectly until this week. Now can't access my email address or Hotmail/outlook/livemail at all on the laptop. Can do it on the home pc Any thoughts? Edited to say, I will ask my computer shop soon. Edited because I don't know how to delete a question I asked in a new thread :$:$:(

Last edited:
Have had a quick look for a similar question so apologies if I am doubling up. Have windows8.1 in laptop Only a few months old. Hot mail has been working perfectly until this week. Now can't access my email address or Hotmail/outlook/livemail at all on the laptop. Can do it on the home pc Any thoughts? Edited to say, I will ask my computer shop soon. Edited because I don't know how to delete a question I asked in a new thread :$:$:(

Tried a different browser?

IE is rubbish, if you haven't upgraded it they might have dropped support for your version of IE
New laptop. version 8.1 I did think that version was having trouble as it has been known to. but my laptop has a "sleeve' on it to stop or minimise problems . So if I went all Firefox on the laptop it wouldn't hurt ? Still have I E on the home computer and it works well for everything , also Hotmail

New laptop. version 8.1 I did think that version was having trouble as it has been known to. but my laptop has a "sleeve' on it to stop or minimise problems . So if I went all Firefox on the laptop it wouldn't hurt ? Still have I E on the home computer and it works well for everything , also Hotmail

No idea then, you could try running Windows Update to see if there's a patch that fixes the issue.

It's up to you, if you like Firefox then make the switch, Chrome is another good one to check out. If you're sold on IE then google the issue, it might be a common fault with an easy fix.

No idea then, you could try running Windows Update to see if there's a patch that fixes the issue.

It's up to you, if you like Firefox then make the switch, Chrome is another good one to check out. If you're sold on IE then google the issue, it might be a common fault with an easy fix.
I just got into the Hotmail on the laptop , using firefox instead of I E . SO all good with that . Thanks again . Will just , when I need Hotmail sign in for an address, just use the firefox Much appreciated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back