Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit nothing, was hoping it was a longer segment when I legally acquired this episode but good for a bit of internal support. Good interview actually, far more substance than you normally get with interviews outside of On the Couch or Open Mike.

If a change is made, I reckon it will be announced at the John Worsfold Medal. Our clash, current home, ochre and preying bird designs have all been unveiled at the club champion awards in the past.

Narh, the announcement will be made at the premiership party at Subi at the end of this year after Bunga sculls a bottle of champers.

I had my first can of export at around six years old at 10am on new years day after picking up an unopened can from under a tree down by the swan river foreshore. It was warm and tasted like s**t. I had another it again at 18 my first time in a WA pub after coming home on christmas break from category training in the Navy. It still tasted like s**t and i haven't touched it since.

I had my first can of export at around six years old at 10am on new years day after picking up an unopened can from under a tree down by the swan river foreshore. It was warm and tasted like s**t. I had another it again at 18 my first time in a WA pub after coming home on christmas break from category training in the Navy. It still tasted like s**t and i haven't touched it since.
You are one damaged human being

If we play Freo in the GF as the lower placed team.... I suspect we would be wearing table cloth :/

Gotta beat them in the Derby to make sure we finish higher!

Or beat them in an earlier final so Freo don't get there. WC Grandfinal = wings.
Why would we wear the clash

2011FremantleHomeJumper.png

WestCoastEagles2012Away-1.png

Btw if you google West Coast Away jumper, you get alot of bigfooty photoshops that look great.

That is a clash, the AFL deems "purple" and "blue" to be clash colours.
Purple clashs with both Royal and Navy blue. It kind of sits in the middle of them.

If we finish higher it would be: WCE Royal v Freo White (great match up)
If we finish lower, as above, do a Port Adelaide and produce a Peril jumper for the game - otherwise pretty sure Tablecloth would be forced on us.

Granted, the chance of both teams actually making the GF is pretty slim - but currently the closest it's ever been :p

Edit: Freo v Richmond showed how great a Purple v Yellow match up would look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because we've been wearing the table cloth in away derbies ever since it came into existence.

If we meet them away in a final, we've got to insist on a limited edition peril jumper, Port Adelaide style.
Yep. And I'd suggest we start now.

Th indigenous guernsey might be a more realistic option. And might send the right message in light of the recent furore.

Purple vs yellow. Very regal
Very excellent point I hadn't considered as a solution. Wouldn't mind that at all in a final, but for a GF I would still love to see the peril.

Th indigenous guernsey might be a more realistic option. And might send the right message in light of the recent furore.

Purple vs yellow. Very regal
Yeh that's fair. Still worth pushing the yellow wings though as the preferred option.

Wow, bit of a spike on the FB page likes. Nice job, admin. Must be the 'peril push' that's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back