Game Day West Coast Eagles vs The Windy Hill Injectors (A.K.A the return of Brad Scott week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol
We have only about a dozen out there you can kick on one foot.

So tell me Einstein, who do we bring in for the 10 we drop?

I'm talking about as an overall standard going forward numbnuts.

If you're a professional footballer who can't use their opposite, you shouldn't be on the list.

I said as a ruckman, he's dominated ruck contests and kept draper to 9 hitouts. Triple the amount of hitouts vs his opposition rucks. It's his career best game as a ruckman and the first time he's made an oppo ruck look consistently second class at centre bounce. If our midfield was any good we'd be dominating centre clearance. Also matched him around the ground so I couldn't give a * about his disposal when the majority of it is contested under pressure.

Beaten the guy who everyone seems to cream over as being the next big thing in the ruck at actual ruckwork and being 2 years younger in a steaming turd of a team

People need to stop fixating on Williams, he's the least of our issues

Oscar Allen: 4.2
Rest of team: 2.8 (plus a couple on the full)

Blegh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said as a ruckman, he's dominated ruck contests and kept draper to 9 hitouts. Triple the amount of hitouts vs his opposition rucks. It's his career best game as a ruckman and the first time he's made an oppo ruck look consistently second class at centre bounce. If our midfield was any good we'd be dominating centre clearance. Also matched him around the ground so I couldn't give a * about his disposal when the majority of it is contested under pressure.
Do you reckon you could find one Bombers supporter that would say gee that Bailey bloke goes all right, wish we had him?

Bombers biggest win in WA in over 20 years.

Jesus christ when does the embarrassing broken records end.

We're pissing all over 35 years of club history with thus ******* team each week 🙄
When you have been excellent pretty much since inception any level of s**t is going to stink.
Plenty of good to take out of the game tonight
Just got to look for it.

Piss poor 2nd half but the first half was respectable. We are Oscar Allen or bust ATM. Threw the magnets around and it made no difference can't polish turds. Gonna be a while until we are back to competitive.

Lol
We have only about a dozen out there you can kick on one foot.

So tell me Einstein, who do we bring in for the 10 we drop?
They should really learn that though. My only recent footy experience is kicking a ball around the park for my kelpie to chase. I managed to pull my right quad doing that because I'm a flabby sack of crap, but it only took a few weeks of practice before I could kick okay on my left. It shouldn't be a massive ask for a pro athlete.

Do you reckon you could find one Bombers supporter that would say gee that Bailey bloke goes all right, wish we had him?
When your midfield is absolutely a step above, the ruck battle doesn't really matter despite how one sided it was. Bailey absolutely schooled draper in ruck craft and he certainly didn't look happy walking off the field.

And you're one of the worst posters we've ever had.
Have you ever rucked? This idiot just jumps and swings an arm. Where's the connection to the mids? Haven't seen a clean tap to advantage yet.
What's his best attribute Tugga? Tap work? Physicality? Work rate? Kicking? He's a 0 on all counts. Only there as the last man standing above 198cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back