Game Day West Coast Eagles vs The Windy Hill Injectors (A.K.A the return of Brad Scott week)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you that we have multiple players that aren't good enough.

We have probably 10 or 12 but saying we shouldn't pick players who can't kick on both sides is a bit silly.

We have players out there now that can't, kick, mark or handball.
Having a dozen or more out to injury is why these players a getting a game.

What do you expect us to do?

Once again, I'm not talking about next week I'm talking about going forward.

Not sure how this is so hard for you to comprehend.

You think allowing someone like Gaff who's one of the highest paid players on our list play a decade of footy and not develop an opposite foot is setting a good standard to the others?

Rubbish like that is a major reason why we're in the hole we are in.

What do you expect us to do?
Fix what we can...

Things like defenders guarding grass, midfielders watching their opponents run away flat footed, left footers who chase cheap kicks on their right side.

Review tape during the week with the players, hold them to account on repeated behaviours that aren't acceptable, set standards. Based on what I'm seeing, this doesn't appear to be happening.

That's pretty much all I'm tuning in for each week. As you say there's 10-12 players out there that aren't afl footballers.

Fix what we can...

Things like defenders guarding grass, midfielders watching their opponents run away flat footed, left footers who chase cheap kicks on their right side.

Review tape during the week with the players, hold them to account on repeated behaviours that aren't acceptable, set standards. Based on what I'm seeing, this doesn't appear to be happening.

That's pretty much all I'm tuning in for each week. As you say there's 10-12 players out there that aren't afl footballers.

It’s been pretty hard to hold them to account when we have no players to come in for them.

And even when we get some back, as bad as someone like Gaff has been we aren’t dropping him ahead of Rotham, Xon, Clark, Witherden, Foley.

West would be borderline.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Still no positives and negatives thread an hour or so after the game has finished?

jordan peele european GIF

The Cox vs Williams comparison (in the negative) is laughable.

Listen to how Judd talked about when he went to Carlton and realised what it was like to get fed by an average ruckman, not one of the best of all time.
It's in part why our mids are garbage reading off rucks other than Nic Nat.
Been completely spoiled with silver service and don't know how to ruck to opposition or our own average rucks.

Yep, that's the kind of thing that's pushed me into Team Sack Simmo. I don't think it'll fix everything, but I just want a complete stranger to walk into the club and do the Glengarry Glen Ross speech. "Sorry, Number 3, but you're absolute dogshit. You're a nice guy? * you! If you want to work here, close."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back