Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1989368

We’re two sides of a coin Fiji. When I am good you are not and vice versa. This game I am a good soldier
Oh dear, this is a terrible logic Wizardmelon.

Declaring yourself to be diametrically opposed to the side I fight for won’t end well for you.

I have no reason, other than I wanted to see the whites of your eyes to see if I can glean anything from them.
My real life officer in command has tasked me with painting headquarters today , the whites of my eyes are actually wattyl brand ivory vapour colour 😂

Spewing Tyler Perry GIF by Nickelodeon

heck! We need Boncer back in to direct the flow around here… 😂
In Chapter 3 of the book Learning Jmoowanese Made Easy, it says the muppets will fill the void. I’m waiting for the little man to take charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Marj,

I appear to have survived my first night of the Japanese attack. I'm not sure what that means, I'm in unknown territory. We've lost a couple of average soldiers but spirits remain strong with news that a motorbike was destroyed. We're awaiting orders but it looks like we'll be safe in Singapore, we've blown the causeway so the IJA won't be able to make it across the Straits.

It's good to hear that George has been coming over to help with the sheep. He's a good man.

Love Nothing

PS - when did we buy sheep?

In Chapter 3 of the book Learning Jmoowanese Made Easy, it says the muppets will fill the void. I’m waiting for the little man to take charge.
cometh the moment, cometh the muppet.

i think we should vote out evil

Dear Marj,

I appear to have survived my first night of the Japanese attack. I'm not sure what that means, I'm in unknown territory. We've lost a couple of average soldiers but spirits remain strong with news that a motorbike was destroyed. We're awaiting orders but it looks like we'll be safe in Singapore, we've blown the causeway so the IJA won't be able to make it across the Straits.

It's good to hear that George has been coming over to help with the sheep. He's a good man.

Love Nothing

PS - when did we buy sheep?
I hope your love letters are as entertaining as these

Remove this Banner Ad

Back