Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice, a strategy discussion!

You’d be an idiot to falsely claim to be manipulated under your first scenario under no voting pressure and in response to a comment from CF about why she voted for boncer. You’d just be called out and lynched.

Which means your theory is she is a Nazi, manipulated one of the dead players and took over their manipulate claim to gain credibility. As opposed to she was just manipulated but said late.

I know which option I’m going for and it’s now useful info that the Nazis chose her to vote for boncer at the start of the game. Wiz is claiming it’s a crapshoot, this is actual info. Dunno who that implicates though.
She is the current vote leader so to say there no voting pressure is a bit false.

Why did she claim it in such a round-a-bout way if the first scenario isn't possible? Just say "I was manipulated'. The fact the claim came so far after deadline just adds to it.

Also it's pretty easy to sneak this stuff past one player. I think both scenarios are possible.

You're right it's good info to have though, so if truly village why not provide that straight away? She made 17 posts after deadline until she finally thought it was a good idea to share that with the village? It's sus as hell.

Nice, a strategy discussion!

You’d be an idiot to falsely claim to be manipulated under your first scenario under no voting pressure and in response to a comment from CF about why she voted for boncer. You’d just be called out and lynched.

Which means your theory is she is a Nazi, manipulated one of the dead players and took over their manipulate claim to gain credibility. As opposed to she was just manipulated but said late.

I know which option I’m going for and it’s now useful info that the Nazis chose her to vote for boncer at the start of the game. Wiz is claiming it’s a crapshoot, this is actual info. Dunno who that implicates though.

Don’t bring me into this - I’m a soldier wielding my voting gun all over the place. I just don’t really buy the siding up to good schtick this time, not sure why but it feels off.

She is the current vote leader so to say there no voting pressure is a bit false.

Why did she claim it in such a round-a-bout way if the first scenario isn't possible? Just say "I was manipulated'. The fact the claim came so far after deadline just adds to it.

Also it's pretty easy to sneak this stuff past one player. I think both scenarios are possible.

You're right it's good info to have though, so if truly village why not provide that straight away? She made 17 posts after deadline until she finally thought it was a good idea to share that with the village? It's sus as hell.

She said it BEFORE those votes happened so that’s not true. I’d see your point if the claim came now.

I’m thinking it’s an incredibly low probability play and the focus should be on trying to use that info rather than dismissing it summarily.

Love the ‘she’s a good player’ backhanded compliment 😂

She said it BEFORE those votes happened so that’s not true. I’d see your point if the claim came now.

I’m thinking it’s an incredibly low probability play and the focus should be on trying to use that info rather than dismissing it summarily.

Are you just a fellow soldier Chipmunk?

Don’t bring me into this - I’m a soldier wielding my voting gun all over the place. I just don’t really buy the siding up to good schtick this time, not sure why but it feels off.

You’re saying it’s a crapshoot on Day 2 after 6 players are out of the game and after one full round of voting. It’s not a crapshoot.

You’re saying it’s a crapshoot on Day 2 after 6 players are out of the game and after one full round of voting. It’s not a crapshoot.

It is for me - we’ve got almost no info except one day of voting patterns and one night of killing. I’m glad you’re a psychic though, that must be helpful.

It is for me - we’ve got almost no info except one day of voting patterns and one night of killing. I’m glad you’re a psychic though, that must be helpful.

My vote came from voting patterns so fair enough 😂

True, two votes came after that post. She has been a bit of a target all day though even before the votes.
I'm not dismissing it outright. Of course it's possible, just seems very very suspect if that's what's happened.

How is that a backhanded compliment? She is a good player. Based on past behavior as village I don't think she waits that long to give that info up.

My vote came from voting patterns so fair enough 😂

That’s fair - I probably need to just pay a bit closer attention today/tomorrow if I’m here and start to make sense of how things are unfolding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol calling for soldier claims on Day 2. I won’t be falling for that.

An innocent person wouldn’t deny that 😂

Jimmy Fallon Writing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

True, two votes came after that post. She has been a bit of a target all day though even before the votes.
I'm not dismissing it outright. Of course it's possible, just seems very very suspect if that's what's happened.

How is that a backhanded compliment? She is a good player. Based on past behavior as village I don't think she waits that long to give that info up.

I think that is where it moves from a hypothetical strategy discussion to her own specific behaviour, which I’m not one to speak for. I trust her claim though.

It’s just funny that the ol’ compliment sandwich comes out when making an accusation by people often:

You’re a good player bonce

But you’re a moron

It’s good you put a valid vote in.

That’s fair - I probably need to just pay a bit closer attention today/tomorrow if I’m here and start to make sense of how things are unfolding.

Ah you’re from the Barrybran ’if I’m here Day 3 I’ll start reading the thread’ school?

I think that is where it moves from a hypothetical strategy discussion to her own specific behaviour, which I’m not one to speak for. I trust her claim though.

It’s just funny that the ol’ compliment sandwich comes out when making an accusation by people often:

You’re a good player bonce

But you’re a moron

It’s good you put a valid vote in.
Except I said nothing like that.

I'm not sure why you even jumped in anyway. You now agree with me that there actually is a clear strategic reason why someone would lie about it, but still want to shut down that line of inquiry.

You don't think it's weird a villager posts 17 times before revealing they were manipulated the previous day?

I may not survive the day folks, my commander in chief has seen how much paint is on headquarters floorboards. I feel my fate may be the same as the end of the Gallipoli movie.

I may not survive the day folks, my commander in chief has seen how much paint is on headquarters floorboards. I feel my fate may be the same as the end of the Gallipoli movie.
You've done a great job to ensure you don't get asked to do it again. Well done.

PS Are you Franco Lucchini?

You've done a great job to ensure you don't get asked to do it again. Well done.

PS Are you Franco Lucchini?
I’m private Ryan, you may remember me from a hit movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back