Universal Love WWE..........Woodward Wagon Express

Remove this Banner Ad

hfc70

Premiership Player
Mar 9, 2007
Somewhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This wagon has been waiting to present itself for a few years now !
Its copped a few hits along the way......but boy its worth the wait !!!

Will hopefully be appearing at Etihad Stadium tonight, and will definitely be coming to
a ground near you in coming weeks !!

Join the Woodward Express.....
- Gold Packages available (limited)
- Silver Packages available (unlimited)

Show your expressions of interest & enjoy the ride !!!!

WARNING.......................HANG ON , its gunna be FUN !!! :D

There is a Chance though

Nonsense. While you're living in crazy land I'm going to be sulking over missing arguably our best and most vital player in Mitchell this week.

...the Hawk page has him at 181cm...is this correct? I thought he was a midget (In terms of AFL players anyway)

RunawayTrain.jpg

I do like the name, too bad the acronym WWF (Woodward Wagon Federation) was already taken by the World Wild Fund for Nature. Bad jokes aside, there is a spot open for him providing he can stay fit. Another bandwagon eh? Already part of the Schoenmakers, Hartung and the Simpkin Bandwagon (which was going great last year but is quite empty this year), I guess one more couldn't hurt.

Nonsense. While you're living in crazy land I'm going to be sulking over missing arguably our best and most vital player in Mitchell this week.

...the Hawk page has him at 181cm...is this correct? I thought he was a midget (In terms of AFL players anyway)

Mitch or Chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see this kid on the park. God knows he deserves a run, considering the last couple years...

One more good game with BHH may well see him debut for the Hawks particularly with Mitchell and Sewell on the sidelines.
Seems he is very well respected by the coaching staff.
Good to blood him this year and watch him bloom.

The kid is an "elite" inside mid just waiting to happen.

I'm buckled in.

Surely, there has to be a limit to how many bandwagons one can jump aboard?:cool:

Seeeriously though....Woody's form & persistance warrants a senior game & what better opportunity will there be for him than this week against GWS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back