Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, so I've had a night off to get some stuff done.

Adelaide-Indig-2014.gif

Missing the R on the bottom of the jumper.

The Hanger (Essendon's TV Show) on Fox Sports.

Had a great interview with the graphic designer at Adidas showing the Program's they used to make the indigenous jumper.

Was a really good insight. Once the video is on the Essemdon website I will upload it.

I have to laugh and shake my head at Mero's predicament (with the deepest sympathy). Less than two hours after posting an update, there are five posts asking for corrections. Surely that's got to cause some grief, especially after getting "a night off to get some stuff done". No rest for the wicked, eh?

Didn't know till I watched it the aboriginal flag and the other logo above the numbers for Essendon.
Wonder if we are doing that too.

Top work West_Coast_Eagles

Didn't know till I watched it the aboriginal flag and the other logo above the numbers for Essendon.
Wonder if we are doing that too.

Top work West_Coast_Eagles

Yer I just noticed the same thing - but was that just a pro type with aboriginal flag above the numbers? as I don't think the finished version has it....

Yer I just noticed the same thing - but was that just a pro type with aboriginal flag above the numbers? as I don't think the finished version has it....
Have you seen the finished versions?
I am pretty sure the Essendon one doesn't have anything above the numbers.

I think there is meant to be two different shades of red for the Sydney one.

Also, make sure the "yoke" is layered on top of the rest of the design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen the finished versions?
I am pretty sure the Essendon one doesn't have anything above the numbers.

No - just going off what Paddy Ryder was wearing in the foxtel show 'the hanger' - as it didn't have any logos above the numbers. During the episode of the making of the jumper they had a mannequin with two logos above the numbers on the back of the jumper but that jumper didn't have any of the aboriginal artwork on it though... I thought it might have been a version from a previous year but non of them had it did they?

In this 1991 state vid it shows the wa state jumper different to you site mero. There is a sponsor badge in line with the wafl logo and the number is under the pepsi logo. As for the elongated swan compare to other years? I just dont see it.

As for the 1992 can you ad the "1992 State of Origin" wording under the WAFL patch as it isnt a brand?

Gold-Coast-Indig-2014.gif

I don't care if Adam Goodes personally phones and calls me a racist; I hate Indigenous Round.
like they do here in the USA, i dont like it when leagues do things like (in the NBA) they change the jersey to say, Los Spurs for the San Antonio Spurs (for latino heritage night). not that i am a racist, i just dont like the idea (except when they do the sports heritage in the city like when major league baseball has teams wear old negro league jerseys since that is part of a city's sports history). if they have a latino heritage night with latino music/food and such, i dont mind but changing the jersey just for one night, that is something different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back