FTA-TV X Factor 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Marlisa was okay
LOL, Beatz.
Dean was by far the best tonight + the song itself is great
Reigan I didn't expect that at all.. don't know if I like or not.
Jesse decent
T will probably make it this year, came off better than last year.
Oh Lord another C-Town person.. Atleast Shanell didn't come in wearing Adidas/Nike but she can sing really well.
Ryan reminds me of Kade Simpson! Give him credit for singing his dad's creation

Reigan was the best by a mile, although the group BEATZ reminds me a lot of the Little Mix who I love. Jesse was hopeless, butchered one of my favourite songs.

Ratings:

1. Reigan
2. BEATZ
3. Tee (not a fan though, way too much of a sob story, although he can sing to be fair)
4. Marlisa (did I miss something? Wasn't this meant to be elite?)
5. Sharnell. Decent but vocally not great though.

Reigan was the best by a mile, although the group BEATZ reminds me a lot of the Little Mix who I love. Jesse was hopeless, butchered one of my favourite songs.

Ratings:

1. Reigan
2. BEATZ
3. Tee (not a fan though, way too much of a sob story, although he can sing to be fair)
4. Marlisa (did I miss something? Wasn't this meant to be elite?)
5. Sharnell. Decent but vocally not great though.
You forgot Dean who sung Bette Davis Eyes

Hated it, woeful. Ronan was dead right, was flat, boring. Might improve at bootcamp. Is that the one that you mean?
No idea because I didn't listen to the judges last night like I am tonight, didn't have the time. What about Ryan you forgot him too? The bloke who sung his dads created Wedding song.

No idea because I didn't listen to the judges last night like I am tonight, didn't have the time. What about Ryan you forgot him too? The bloke who sung his dads created Wedding song.

Ryan didn't mind but won't go much further than bootcamp, was still pitchy at stages, might have been nerves/experience.

1. Codi Kaye - (was a fan prior) but no exceptions she was the best tonight.
2. Jason Heerah - Took advantage of that song as it's been butchered yet it was never good so he couldn't fail
3. Soul Cutz - Just need a better name, harmonies were good.
4. Adrien
5. Sina and Soni
6. James Johnston - Same as the above, (Jason) but comes off as Taylor Hendo II
7. Rochelle - I don't like her personality but she can sing.
8. Serenity - I didn't feel it, was an absolute complete and utter embarrassment and what I mean by that is she couldn't fulfill the shades of Joelle's cockiness with Kelebek's abilities. She is now 16th out of all 16 performances. She won't make it far with Australian rap anyway because it's dominated by 360, Kerser and Hilltop Hoods.

Reigan was in 2004 Australian Idol. Knocked out very early on in the top 12. She was good back then as well and hot. The judges always criticised her for song choice so hope she has learnt from that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Codi Kaye - (was a fan prior) but no exceptions she was the best tonight.
2. Jason Heerah - Took advantage of that song as it's been butchered yet it was never good so he couldn't fail
3. Soul Cutz - Just need a better name, harmonies were good.
4. Adrien
5. Sina and Soni
6. James Johnston - Same as the above, (Jason) but comes off as Taylor Hendo II
7. Rochelle - I don't like her personality but she can sing.
8. Serenity - I didn't feel it, was an absolute complete and utter embarrassment and what I mean by that is she couldn't fulfill the shades of Joelle's cockiness with Kelebek's abilities. She is now 16th out of all 16 performances. She won't make it far with Australian rap anyway because it's dominated by 360, Kerser and Hilltop Hoods.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention Iggy Azalea (Aust rappers) lol//

Don't know how I forgot that! She used to be my display picture on here when I first joined this site, bombersno1 should remember (if he knows what she looks like). Not to mention she's my favourite Female artist.

I thought Jesse was pretty good but might be bias as im a family friend...

Good ole Channel 7 reverting to form and promoting the young males, especially those with guitars. love the cross promotion with sunrise - not! That guy who lived in his van looks familiar as well. Was he on idol or AGT? That Reigan was good though there seems to be alot of those artistic types. Did not mind the guy singing Happy. The groups look horrid and the girl rappers are hilariously wiggers. Safe bet is to back an over 25 winning as the younger performers burn out due to inexperience/immaturity unless they have power vocals. Disagree with the judges saying the talent is getting better, though I will wait til the live shows. Danni has some pasty cleavage skin, remnants of a old breast job. Natalie is still hormonal over the young guys. Ronan and Foo been ok so far. Luke jacobs is a non event as a host

Arrrh if that last girl wins...put it this way I won't be that happy.

Rankings for tonight:

1. Chloe
2. Nada-Leigh
3. Majik Honey (Sister Act)
4. Daniel
5. Justin (grrrr I don't like cutie singers that sound about 13!)
6. Jaymie (haven't seen it so I'll put him here for the time being)
7. Mary Anne- I hated it, sorry. I like the way Beyonce sings it thanks, with clear dictation.

agree that Chloe was good but Majik Honey had me cringing. so you dont want another asian flavoured x factor champion? The phillipino was ok but has no chance of winning or getting to the live shows though there have not been too many overs. yeah the 13 year old kid would even struggle on the Voice kids. speaking of the voice, that show terrible atm. overhyped and not much fun. not a great format

Back for another year. tbh i don't bother with the show until they get to the first boot camp as the live auditions are full of bullshit annoying sob stories and awkward standing ovations rah rah rah.

Interesting to see Amali Ward trying to get back into the reality show gig again after having some indie stints locally in Sydney.

agree that Chloe was good but Majik Honey had me cringing. so you dont want another asian flavoured x factor champion? The phillipino was ok but has no chance of winning or getting to the live shows though there have not been too many overs. yeah the 13 year old kid would even struggle on the Voice kids. speaking of the voice, that show terrible atm. overhyped and not much fun. not a great format

Ive watched the voice a few times this year, it's pretty average. I think X factor has a better format and the judges tend to be more honest with their feedback.

She can sing, but has the personality of a squid, plus at least Dami had coherent English. Go on the X Factor overseas if you can't speak reasonable English. Sorry to be so blunt. I hope she doesn't make the live shows. Chloe was the best last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back