Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta hate week four of chest infections - bend over at pool to place goggles down- cough-slip disc In back. Still did a 2 k set then straight to chiro
Perhaps you need a less intensive sport blue gunslinger , have you thought of taking up darts or lawn bowls.

Not heating my lunch up properly so I had to go back into the kitchen and go again. FML!!
Steve Buscemi is playing a tiny violin for you.

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

:D

My new boss wants me to do almost the exact opposite of what my old boss wanted me to do.
I'm getting a bottle of wine on the way home and I'm drinking the heck outta it.
Cool , i'll have a glass or dozen !!!!

I ride 130 kms ................. in a week.

How long does a 120 km ride take you blue gunslinger ?
head wind made in slow on return..just around 3 and a half hours with 30 min run on the end. Wife blitzed me but

head wind made in slow on return..just around 3 and a half hours with 30 min run on the end. Wife blitzed me but
Wow three and a half hours to do 120 kms , I imagine I would take about 5-6 hours (assuming I could ride 120 kms which is highly unlikely).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow three and a half hours to do 120 kms , I imagine I would take about 5-6 hours (assuming I could ride 120 kms which is highly unlikely).
one of our mates joined us who has not done the work we have over winter.We have been training with blokes headed to Austria for Ironman world champs so Alp climbing has been the go. He survived 50kms and limped home in about that. If you do the hard yards.... a friend at the moment is doing a 24 hour run. She has battled major health issues in the last 10 years. She has 2 hours left and just clocked 150km running. 41.2 km is long enough for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back